1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend, that is the price for the accessories set only! I guess the accessories are not diecast!? LOL!

That makes sense then. $200 for the accys kit. 🤦*♂️🤔 $607 iron man figure but fully loaded. We’ll see. If I have to decide between the VII and accys I’m choosing the VII. He’s my grail

Finally! I knew this was going to happen eventually but I thought they were going to hold back until A4 release because of the rumors that we will see the Mk. VII make an appearance.

Oh and whoever said they were still waiting on Nightclub, I SECOND that!

Finally! I knew this was going to happen eventually but I thought they were going to hold back until A4 release because of the rumors that we will see the Mk. VII make an appearance.

I third that!

Yup, that was me. Literally one of only two unique HPP suits left at this point alongside Hammerhead. Oh well, here's hoping for 2019!

Oooooo... I must have missed this info this morning...
Been waiting awhile for this one. I just hope it comes with some decent BD parts. I had a couple chances to get BD Mk 7 for a really good price but passed on it hoping that they'd knock it out of the park with the die-cast remake.

It'd be a sweet DX if it came with a Black Sabbath Tony.

If there was ever an opportunity to make a DX Iron Man, the Mk. VII diecast is it!

Including (aside from the standard swappable Mk. VII pieces):
BD Chestplate
BD Swappable Arms
BD Helmet (with bloody Stark headsculpt)
BD Thigh Armor
BD Shoulders (where the missle pods sit)
Mk. VII “pod”

That’s all I can think of right now, please feel free to add more “wants” to this hypothetical DX IM Mk. VII

I'm just gonna save my RP for next year's A4 Iron Man. We all know that's gonna happen.

I will bookend my HT Iron Man suits with this. I began with my favorite modern suit, the Mark 43, and will end with my favorite classic, the Mark 7.

Apparently it's open to preorder on site at ACGHK2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You can actually register online to order for the other figures from the show and confirm at the show.

Back