1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was one piece. Nothing from the figure goes on it.

yeah, its the figures whole body, you take the lower legs off and put the swap out feet into the thigh, and the front pod piece goes onto the shoulder area from what I can tell

Yup. This is the Iron Man to bookend Iron Man collecting for me. I am a -bit- surprised we didn't get an unmasked sculpt. But other than that, really solid.

Im1.jpg

Im2.jpg

Im3.jpg

Im4.jpg

few more pics, the torso on the pod has the hipskirt pieces and everything

Too bad that pod mode isn’t part of some deluxe release. Or make it an accessory pack. Just more $.

I was about to mention that the knees look super weird to me on this suit. I’m guessing because they detach for the pod mode?

Maybe this won’t be so ridiculously pricey after all, I thought the pod was a whole separate piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was about to mention that the knees look super weird to me on this suit. I’m guessing because they detach for the pod mode?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Appears to be the case, and then plug in the feet. This may be A Hulkbuster flub all over again, in the sense that fans rant and rave for something they think they want (Insert mk 43 in HB/ This pod) so HT's give it to us and we realize its not that great... Final product will be fine im sure, but wait and see

This thing's gonna be rickety if its completely detachable. How many times do you think the joints will tolerate being pried apart before your heavy diecast IM starts to fall over and can't keep its arms up.

No pod mode for me.

The new mk50 will require the leg swap to be able to use the some of those accessories so it appears to be a thing they are trying out

This thing's gonna be rickety if its completely detachable. How many times do you think the joints will tolerate being pried apart before your heavy diecast IM starts to fall over and can't keep its arms up.

No pod mode for me.

What your going to just let Tony fall to his death :lol

Back