Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one. Lol yeah it probably will just be us but I know more will jump on once they start getting thiers in from Sideshow. FB_IMG_1613079546490.jpg

Those last two are my shots, i really should post here more like the old days. its a fantastic release!. One main thing to note when you eventually get yours be careful when removing him from the box as he might want to stick to the foam padding/clamshell due to the body so don?t yank him out all giddy lol.

Another one. Lol yeah it probably will just be us but I know more will jump on once they start getting thiers in from Sideshow. View attachment 505920

Wanted to share this awesome photo from facebook. Posted on OSR I can't wait to get him in hand. View attachment 505915

Just ordered mine. I had literally zero interest in this figure until yesterday when the final product pics popped up on my feed and realized it actually exists. I never even looked at the promo pics when it was announced. However, after seeing a couple of reviews and few pics, I didn't take long to make my decision. I'm not even a Hellboy fan and didn't care much about the movie (even though it was entertaining enough) but I enjoyed Harbour's performance and portrayal of the chraracter.

I don't remember the last time HT put so much heart into a figure. That seamless body and paintwork and attention to detail.. all kinds of eye candy. I'm very picky about what I order but I just had to have this thing on my shelf. It promises a lot of presence.

I'll most likely order him soon. Even though I didn't like the tone of the movie or Harbour's portrayal, I'll just consider it a realistic representation of Hellboy for my collection. He wouldn't be an easy character to bash at all, so worth getting just for the body and weapons.

Grail figure would be a custom sculpt like this:

tumblr_oy39p59V9o1tdmwb4o1_1280.jpg

Those last two are my shots, i really should post here more like the old days. its a fantastic release!. One main thing to note when you eventually get yours be careful when removing him from the box as he might want to stick to the foam padding/clamshell due to the body so don?t yank him out all giddy lol.
Nice! Awesome to see you back on here. Your photos on FB really shine. Lol Ahh what! I'll have to be really careful then. My plan was to take all his accessories out and inspect them first then the figure and do the same. Paying $376 + $11 to Toys Wonderland I have to make sure my figure has no problems, as they have a window on when you can return a figure for a replacement or refund. My most wanted figure of the last two years. Lol I was hoping HT would do the figure after the movie came out but due to it's poor reception believed it wouldn't happen until they released promo pics. Two year wait it has certainly been worth it.

I'll most likely order him soon. Even though I didn't like the tone of the movie or Harbour's portrayal, I'll just consider it a realistic representation of Hellboy for my collection. He wouldn't be an easy character to bash at all, so worth getting just for the body and weapons.

Grail figure would be a custom sculpt like this:

View attachment 505932

Oh man a custom comic accurate sculpt would be amazing for this figure!

To me this would have been the perfect look had they went with this in film it's exactly like the comic look just more realistic. FB_IMG_1613107184575.jpg

I wasn?t at all interested in the hellboy figure until I seen the in hand pics, hes easily the best hot toys fig Iv seen in a long time.
I ordered from popcollectibles in Hong Kong & should have him in hand tomorrow in the uk.
I can?t wait to get him-he looks fantastic and completely different.
He?s goin to really stand out in my collection & I think I may order another one from sideshow as there are so many display options with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My figure was delayed so now I'll be getting him next week possibly on Monday. It just left LA if I'm lucky I might get it tomorrow but I have a feeling it will be on Monday or that week.

Saw a review of this, really impressive figure that comes with a lot of extras. I love the flame sword.

Mines was delayed again it's being held in LA. But it will still probably be here on Monday.

Actually it is a holiday on Monday but I don't know if DHL still delivers on Presidents day.

Back