Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin has posted his video. And your right 2littlemoney there is a metal skeleton under the body justin confirms it in his video.
https://youtu.be/2Ec311TD0Go

I intended to go with the classic look of cut horns and coat, but he looks so good in the final Anung Un Rama pose in the video. Without the coat you get to see not only the full body sculpt, but also that of the belt, holster and pouches. Seems too good to cover all that up.

It'll be the first time I've been tempted to display a sculpt with the long horns.

That would be great is thanos arms like a similar phicen type silicon feel? I think it will be great in hand but I'm concerned HT used some type of jointed body underneath had they used a metal skeleton the body could hold it's pose very well.

This Hellboy seems to be a far better body.
Metal skeleton seems to be the way to go.
My delivery seems to have stalled. Not sure why.

I never even finished the movie, I didn't like how Harbour played him like a comedic goofball. Not sure why all the movies try to portray him like that. Maybe the second half of the film was better, but I couldn't get there.

The figure does look damn good though. I don't want the Harbour sculpt but maybe a custom comic style sculpt could be offered at some point. Seems worth getting just for the rest of the figure and accessories.

Anyone ordered from Toys Wonderland before? I got my tracking number and he hasn't shipped yet they said it takes about 2-3 days after payment is received before it ships. I bought it on Sunday night. I want it to go through before we reach CNY as things will close and I want it to be on the last shipping to the States. I also payed $67 in DHL shipping.

Anyone ordered from Toys Wonderland before? I got my tracking number and he hasn't shipped yet they said it takes about 2-3 days after payment is received before it ships. I bought it on Sunday night. I want it to go through before we reach CNY as things will close and I want it to be on the last shipping to the States. I also payed $67 in DHL shipping.

I bought from them before with no issue.

My Hellboy is the same as yours. Except I bought mine on Friday.

I bought from them before with no issue.

My Hellboy is the same as yours. Except I bought mine on Friday.
Ah so no confirmation of it shipping out. My only thought is that it will go out tomorrow if not I read their CNY agreement and it says if you made an order on or after the 10th of Feb it won't ship until the 15th so after CNY. Though it doesn't say what happens if ordered before the 10th. I really hope they ship him this week.

Ah so no confirmation of it shipping out. My only thought is that it will go out tomorrow if not I read their CNY agreement and it says if you made an order on or after the 10th of Feb it won't ship until the 15th so after CNY. Though it doesn't say what happens if ordered before the 10th. I really hope they ship him this week.

Yeah hadn?t shipped out yet. It really should have shipped by now though so I?m worried after paying for DHL and the quick turnaround it?s not going to happen.

Yeah hadn?t shipped out yet. It really should have shipped by now though so I?m worried after paying for DHL and the quick turnaround it?s not going to happen.
Yeah I was told they are not the best place to buy from so apart of me should have waited for Sideshow. But what's done is done. Apparently they won't let you cancel an in stock item even if it hasn't shipped. And if it's a PO item they don't refund you the entire amount.

Yeah I was told they are not the best place to buy from so apart of me should have waited for Sideshow. But what's done is done. Apparently they won't let you cancel an in stock item even if it hasn't shipped. And if it's a PO item they don't refund you the entire amount.

I wouldn?t know anything about that stuff.
I?ve had positive experiences in the past with them.

I wouldn?t know anything about that stuff.
I?ve had positive experiences in the past with them.
Yeah I think it's just a few people who didn't read the terms on their site I actually did read all of it and it's just like any website.

A Chinese New Year present to you!
I really can?t wait. I think this figure is going to be highly sought after when people see how good it is. It?s kind of under the radar at the moment.
This going to be another Alita situation.

Back