Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that you mention it yeah this isn't the best hair choice. Kinda we we got the hair swept back look at least. Or even better the ponytail like he had in mexico.

After my 3rd or was it 4th viewing of Hellboy today I decided I need this figure, that's another one on pre-order then :)

I don't understand how it wasn't a big hit.

I wonder how you’re supposed to get the coat and shirt on and off without ripping them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Yeah a normal figure you would just rotate the arms backward and upwards, then slip the arms out the sleeves. This figure has a rubber body though, i would be afraid to bend the arms that way.

The coat should be easy, just rotate the arms back a little and slip it up and over, the way someone would help you out a blazer on.

I am willing the bet the T-shirt is like a bib that velcros down the back. Rotate the arms forward and slide the sleeves on, bring the two halves of the back around, and then secure it.

The coat should be easy, just rotate the arms back a little and slip it up and over, the way someone would help you out a blazer on.

I am willing the bet the T-shirt is like a bib that velcros down the back. Rotate the arms forward and slide the sleeves on, bring the two halves of the back around, and then secure it.

But the right arm is a problem. The original movies had buckles on the right sleeve

^ Yeah a normal figure you would just rotate the arms backward and upwards, then slip the arms out the sleeves. This figure has a rubber body though, i would be afraid to bend the arms that way.

It’s going to be really difficult if the stone part of the right arm isn’t removable.

The more I watch it the more I like it. There's just so much of the comic represented that it feels like a succession of Easter eggs. They could have made two films out of this material, and developed the characters more in the process. But I get the sense that the film makers knew this was their only chance, and that they just wanted to get as much story filmed while they had the chance.

The way things panned out we were lucky to get a HT Hellboy. HT rarely go deep with these sorts of films, but I'd have liked more characters - an Alice and a Ben. A hairy Gruagach would've been fun.

I think now that it’s out on digital and people have more time to let it in, they’ll grow to enjoy it more and then we may finally have a chance of getting a sequel

I think now that it’s out on digital and people have more time to let it in, they’ll grow to enjoy it more and then we may finally have a chance of getting a sequel

Maybe this will turn out like Dredd where it gained a following but never got a sequel. It is getting a series so lets hope that's the case.

But the right arm is a problem. The original movies had buckles on the right sleeve

It’s going to be really difficult if the stone part of the right arm isn’t removable.

It comes off. I bet it'll be a magnetic beneath the seamless arm.
5f6bfbaf792671205719f482496357e9.jpg

I hope it’s not magnetic. The arm would be too heavy

I hope it's not ether. I also hope that body holds up cause i can see it now "All collectors crying in fear as their Hellboys tared from possing" the figure is a must for me so keeping it from damage is important.

I hope it's not ether. I also hope that body holds up cause i can see it now "All collectors crying in fear as their Hellboys tared from possing" the figure is a must for me so keeping it from damage is important.

I’ll be posing him with the jacket and shirt on. So small tears won’t be a huge problem for me

I’ll be posing him with the jacket and shirt on. So small tears won’t be a huge problem for me

Yeah i will also. But you will probably still be able to feel it when you pose him. Lets hope HT will use a good rubber similar to phicen for this. Going to buy the movie and watch it again to see if i still like it or not. Wish they included a angry expression or something showing teeth.

Comic con had some awesome stuff but only really will buy one or two things shown. Hellboy was on display. Looks good SDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-018.jpgSDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-019.jpgSDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-020.jpg

I wish it was a normal body with seems or a combination like the Commando body.

Back