Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this to come out already. I need to know how the body articulates and how the crown will sit above his head.

^ Me too. Hate rubber bodies as you can't see the deterioration underneath their clothes, makes me paranoid that i have to check for cracks. I plan on posing him shirtless with the jacket on and his gun.

^ Me too. Hate rubber bodies as you can't see the deterioration underneath their clothes, makes me paranoid that i have to check for cracks. I plan on posing him shirtless with the jacket on with his gun.
I'm hoping that they are using durable rubber for it and it's articulation is like Inflame toys newest line like their Water Margin Wu Song. That body is upper rubber with a metal skeleton underneath except for the legs being full plastic ones like what HT uses. That kind of idea would be great and I won't have to worry about it tearing.

^ Who knows what's going on with that figure. Could be any number of things holding it up. If i had to choose though i would rather have hellboy first.

^ Who knows what's going on with that figure. Could be any number of things holding it up. If i had to choose though i would rather have hellboy first.
Yeah I agree Hellboy first. Though they could just hit us with a double release and give us both Hellboy and Alita in the same month. Much like how they just threw black widow and hawkeye out. Plus the Alita thread should get the release attention rather then this thread. Lol

I reckon August is a fair shout for it. What's it supposed to be before? Qui-Gon, Alita, Wasp, and one or two Avengers?

I reckon August is a fair shout for it. What's it supposed to be before? Qui-Gon, Alita, Wasp, and one or two Avengers?
I would rather have it in July. As I said before it's not hard for them to release all of those figure at the same time as they have done it before in their shipping now images.

Just saw that Sideshow has updated the release for Hellboy. Now it's Dec - Jan. This sucks really looking forward to getting him, but with so many things happening they are already behind so it's just a matter of waiting it out at this point.

I recently watched this movie on HBO with no expectations given the bad reviews etc, but man did I really enjoy it! Super fun and Harbor was great as Hellboy. It really makes me consider getting this figure but thankfully have a long time to decide :lol

Well this was suppose to be my next hot toys figure, but this month has actually kinda been bad for me. This stupid covid crap has meant less work and less money and then i had to use my set aside hot toys money. So while i wanted this i am kinda glad it got delayed, though it is delayed more than i wanted. I hope by the time this comes out i even still want it, or that it even turns out good.

I agree I understand the delays but man it's almost until next year. I already have him paid off at Sideshow. I'm hoping he has no issues with the body I'll be really surprised if they give us a very articulated seamless body similar to phicen.

Yeah - to be fair I see this being a figure that's knocked out of the park. Doubt they'll make a huge run on it, but those who have it will love it, and I can definitely see it selling out and being sought after. Especially considering the old Hellboy has numerous issues.

I'm really looking forward to this one, don't mind the wait at all!

Im really tempted by this just as an awesome looking 1/6 figure, but man for me it is a total miss to have the torso be fully seamless. Should have been done like Drax, I mean most collectors will go for the iconic jacket look anyway. And you know that it is going to be a total pain trying to take his shirt/ jacket on and off with that body.

Godspeed to anyone planning on leaving him in a non-museum pose. But, I am generally a museum pose kinda guy so hence why I am tempted anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im really tempted by this just as an awesome looking 1/6 figure, but man for me it is a total miss to have the torso be fully seamless. Should have been done like Drax, I mean most collectors will go for the iconic jacket look anyway. And you know that it is going to be a total pain trying to take his shirt/ jacket on and off with that body.

Godspeed to anyone planning on leaving him in a non-museum pose. But, I am generally a museum pose kinda guy so hence why I am tempted anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy with a one-piece torso. I think Hot Toys completely ruined Aquaman by adding the torso cut, the prototype was much better. Then again I do generally favour more stoic poses.

Back