1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So this is gonna be what, the third time the thread's been scrubbed because certain weirdos are obsessed with Brie Larson?

You know it won’t be the last. She does have the audacity to be a woman, which ultimately seems to be the root of some boys’ issues ;) You have to laugh tho really.

As for whether there would be an Endgame version.. it’s Hot Toys, and it’s one of Marvel’s current principal characters, so insert sound of cash tills ringing. It’ll happen, but only once this version is fully out the door I’d imagine. HT will be running with Endgame figs for a while.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going for this one and just wait to see how her look pans out in Captain Marvel 2 before I decide to get another one.

I'm probably going to get this if I get any version of her. I prefer it to her Endgame look.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I might wait for the lesbian haircut version. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks good but unless the head and neck is one piece the visible neck joint on a short haired figure is distasteful.

Unsure how I feel about it. Like her endgame suit, but don't really dig the hair. I do think it would better represent her as an avenger and not as a solo character though.

I wasn't thrilled with the inverse coloring of her new suit, and the wig looked a little funky depending on the angle, but I could see it all still making for a cool figure.

Back