1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the hair was CG or did she really cut it

Nowadays they can really make hair on a actor different using effects if the actor/ actress doesn’t want to change it

Nowadays they can really make hair on a actor different using effects if the actor/ actress doesn’t want to change it

Probably just CG. I'm guessing we won't see her anymore with her mask on? I prefer her with the mask. To me she just seems more heroish.

It's not CG. Either she's wearing a wig or she really cut it. You can see her with that hair, having lunch with the rest of the girls, on Downey's instagram.

Very ironic...I viewed his remark as a mere joke...whereas you apparently perceived it in through an exhausting, cynical, and joyless scope. :dunno

Well, all of his posts regarding CM have been exhaustingly cynical, so it appears Tanker may have picked up on that. But he seems to enjoy posting them, so joyless they're not. :lol

It's not CG. Either she's wearing a wig or she really cut it. You can see her with that hair, having lunch with the rest of the girls, on Downey's instagram.

It's a wig.

I love her short hair look in the comics, but it just didn't look quite right in Endgame, and I think that's just due to the limitation of a wig, and hiding all her natural hair up under it.

It's a wig.

I love her short hair look in the comics, but it just didn't look quite right in Endgame, and I think that's just due to the limitation of a wig, and hiding all her natural hair up under it.

I think you're right. Her Endgame scenes were filmed before CM even started production, but not so early that her hair would have grown out in time.

There was an interview with Howard a few years back where he said that Black Widow was their highest selling figure. I think female characters tend to sell better than we might imagine. And given the hype around Captain Marvel, I can imagine Hot Toys preparing to sell more, which would lead to it not selling out as fast, due to more stock being anticipated.

But ultimately, yeah, an Endgame Captain Marvel will largely depend on how well this first version sells.

The amount of TB League figures of random female characters with hardly any clothes and the amount of 1/6 scale "accessories" for seamless figures I see on eBay also leads me to believe that female figures sell well.

Very ironic...I viewed his remark as a mere joke...whereas you apparently perceived it in through an exhausting, cynical, and joyless scope. :dunno

You only think it's funny because you agree with his views I am assuming. To everyone else it tiresome see the same thing from him over and over because Brie possibly really hurt his feelings.

You only think it's funny because you agree with his views I am assuming. To everyone else it tiresome see the same thing from him over and over because Brie possibly really hurt his feelings.

Have you ever thought of making a less confrontational assumption? Like, maybe gmoney doesn't frequent this thread enough to notice a pattern exists & viewed it as a one-off comment? If you look at its phrasing, it can even be interpreted as a complaint about CM's lack of screen time.

Have you ever thought of making a less confrontational assumption? Like, maybe gmoney doesn't frequent this thread enough to notice a pattern exists & viewed it as a one-off comment? If you look at its phrasing, it can even be interpreted as a complaint about CM's lack of screen time.

I appreciate you stepping in on my behalf, but let Malgus be Malgus.

He never even replied to my last comment on the EG Black Widow thread welcoming him back! :thud:

He never even replied to my last comment on the EG Black Widow thread welcoming him back! :thud:

It's not like I think you required assistance, but I just think that every once in a while it would be nice to have a civilized conversation in one of these forums without the inevitable baiting by opposing factions. :gah:

Well it's not like I am lying. He has been posting variations of the same thing over and over in this and the captain marvel thread. You know exactly what I am talking about. You are being very selective with what you have a problem with. Everytime Brie Larson is mentioned he jumps with something repetitive and negative. You are referring to other posts as baiting but the same poster doing the same thing (posts attacking anything Brie Larson / Captain Marvel for weeks on end is not baiting) over and over and you are ok with not calling it out.

Well, all of his posts regarding CM have been exhaustingly cynical, so it appears Tanker may have picked up on that. But he seems to enjoy posting them, so joyless they're not. :lol

Yeah, most of his posts are pretty cynical. Reading posts about how he thinks Larson has a flat ass over and over gets pretty tiresome.

It's a wig.

I agree. I tend to lean toward it being a wig.

I was actually kind of sad to see him get banned. His posts are comical. Every forum needs at least one person that everyone can agree is pretty much the village...you know.

It's not like I think you required assistance, but I just think that every once in a while it would be nice to have a civilized conversation in one of these forums without the inevitable baiting by opposing factions. :gah:

I wish this as well. One of my biggest pet peeves is intellectual dishonesty. It makes it near impossible to have rational discourse with someone who engages in it because they will play word games and mental gymnastics to do everything they can in order to intentionally avoid having a reasonable, objective discussion. Engaging in discussion with “these types” requires you to immediately have to surrender some brain cells.

Actually he frequented the movie thread where the same person spent all of his time basically posting the same thing over and over and be was actually supporting that person if I remember correctly. So he knows exactly where I am coming from. He and the other person above we're openly supporting him posting the same repetitive atracks.

Well it's not like I am lying. He has been posting variations of the same thing over and over in this and the captain marvel thread. You know exactly what I am talking about. You are being very selective with what you have a problem with. Everytime Brie Larson is mentioned he jumps with something repetitive and negative. You are referring to other posts as baiting but the same poster doing the same thing (posts attacking anything Brie Larson / Captain Marvel for weeks on end is not baiting) over and over and you are ok with not calling it out.

No one accused you of lying - I've noticed the same pattern. It also was not my intention to call you out selectively; I was merely suggesting that gmoney may not have noticed said pattern & giving him the benefit of the doubt would be a more prudent course of action vs. assuming the worst. And you should take it as a compliment that I'm engaging you on this - people who I think are hopelessly close-minded (like the repetitive baiter who shall not be named) I simply ignore. You should give it a try.

Actually he frequented the movie thread where the same person spent all of his time basically posting the same thing over and over and be was actually supporting that person if I remember correctly. So he knows exactly where I am coming from. He and the other person above we're openly supporting him posting the same repetitive atracks.

Again, that doesn't mean he realized the comment here was made by the same poster with the same trolling intent. But if that's your belief, I suggest ignoring them is a better approach than pouring more fuel on the fire.

Back