Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen this teased on facebook. :yess:

132465567_212604060357975_2195994774416527837_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah!!

@RBMONTANA are you going to be getting this?

@Zurdo95D hell yeah it's an instant buy for me as long as they don't try and charge crazy prices for it LOL. The Custom Killmonger I put together a while back is still going strong in my collection but I would defo welcome a new one with open arms because you can't have too many killmongers I guess XD.

@Zurdo95D hell yeah it's an instant buy for me as long as they don't try and charge crazy prices for it LOL. The Custom Killmonger I put together a while back is still going strong in my collection but I would defo welcome a new one with open arms because you can't have too many killmongers I guess XD.

Yeah! Much agreed! :exactly:

Can't wait to have this look :yess:

RBMONTANA, is that the Maxnut EK head?

@roninjai,

It's the Nut Pizs Erik Killmonger headsculpt that came out before the Maxnut one. The only differences are the paint application on the Nut Pizs one is better, the hair is made out of a different material and the face is more defined and the mouth is slightly different. P.S this one is made out of PVC i think the Maxnut one is made out of plastic.

RBMONTANA, is that the Maxnut EK head?

@roninjai, If you look closely at the comparison pic between the Nutpizs and the Maxnut you can see the face on the Maxnut one is a bit wider and the mouth is a bit more opened, along with the lips being slightly different in shape too.

Yeah! Much agreed! :exactly:

Can't wait to have this look :yess:

@Zurdo95D, I've been looking it up and I think they said it's coming out in Q2. the outfit looks awesome but the head sculpt likeness to MBJ isn't too strong. But the head can always be swapped, they even have a Museum Killmonger figure that I think looks awesome. Can't decide which one to get now.

@Zurdo95D, I've been looking it up and I think they said it's coming out in Q2. the outfit looks awesome but the head sculpt likeness to MBJ isn't too strong. But the head can always be swapped, they even have a Museum Killmonger figure that I think looks awesome. Can't decide which one to get now.

Yes, the outfit looks superior to the Young Rich version but that sculpt would need to be replaced. Have you seen this up for pre-order anywhere? I haven't seen it at any of the usual suspects.

Yes, the outfit looks superior to the Young Rich version but that sculpt would need to be replaced. Have you seen this up for pre-order anywhere? I haven't seen it at any of the usual suspects.

@The Buffinator, I saw a pre order on ebay yesterday, but not sure if it's still available. I'm just gonna watch ebay because pre orders should start coming up on there maybe by the end of the month. I think it might be the Chinese sellers who got the pre orders first, but I'm not sure if there's an official site you can order from or something.

@The Buffinator, I saw a pre order on ebay yesterday, but not sure if it's still available. I'm just gonna watch ebay because pre orders should start coming up on there maybe by the end of the month. I think it might be the Chinese sellers who got the pre orders first, but I'm not sure if there's an official site you can order from or something.

Thanks RBM but I think I'll wait for some reputable sites to list it. KGHobby, OSK, OSO, TNS and Giantoy all have other Daftoys items for sale, so I would anticipate some or all will carry this one as well.

The Museum version Killmonger they made looks awesome, I might get this one instead.

Thanks RBM but I think I'll wait for some reputable sites to list it. KGHobby, OSK, OSO, TNS and Giantoy all have other Daftoys items for sale, so I would anticipate some or all will carry this one as well.

Yeah I think overall it looks good, but agree the included head seems subpar. I may go for both Daftoys and YR, because well Killmonger is my fav MCU villain lol Will also wait for those and other sites to list them.

For those of you that own this figure, black panther, and tchaka, how is the material is posing? Should I be concerned about damaging the figure if leave it in poses for long?

For those of you that own this figure, black panther, and tchaka, how is the material is posing? Should I be concerned about damaging the figure if leave it in poses for long?

I own them all and at some point in time had each in a pretty aggressive pose for a while without any issues of the material rebounding. Though I recently seen a pic on here of someones Tchaka having an issue on the arm from the suit material touching itself, but I'm not sure how long it was posed that way as I never got that on mine. Hope this helps.

I own them all and at some point in time had each in a pretty aggressive pose for a while without any issues of the material rebounding. Though I recently seen a pic on here of someones Tchaka having an issue on the arm from the suit material touching itself, but I'm not sure how long it was posed that way as I never got that on mine. Hope this helps.

thanks for the reply

Back