Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it doesn?t. When it takes you to the orders detail page you have to scroll all the way down in there and there will be another button saying something like yes process my order early.

Ah, well in that case, it isn't showing up on my end as there's no such button at the bottom of my order page. I'll just give SS a call and see if they can figure it out.

Ah, well in that case, it isn't showing up on my end as there's no such button at the bottom of my order page. I'll just give SS a call and see if they can figure it out.

The exact same thing is happening to me. Usually when I click the early processing link it takes me to the page and I am able to click on the processing early link...for Killmonger the link simply isn?t there. The lady I chatted with at Sideshow says it would work tomorrow. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I didn’t get any emails from them today and was wondering if he showed up or not. I went to my account and found out not only did it show up but it’s already been shipped. Sideshows gotten really bad about sending emails when they ship your items. I can’t wait to get him. I have spider punk showing up next week and this to. Really glad I’m getting this as I was really hoping to go to Baltimore comicon this weekend. It’s been 10 years and have been able to make it. Then I got pneumonia this week. So at least this came early

Thankfully, SS got back to me and were able to charge my order today. This is easily my most anticipated HT of the year.

Here's Justin's review. I find it funny/odd that he focuses on the gold lines being thicker than on the prototype, when in fact on the original figure they weren't gold at all. Maybe he's comparing it to the SDCC figure he saw?

Here's Justin's review. I find it funny/odd that he focuses on the gold lines being thicker than on the prototype, when in fact on the original figure they weren't gold at all. Maybe he's comparing it to the SDCC figure he saw?

Ya it's not about the thickness... Isnt it?
The color was darker to almost black in the prototype but it did protrude like spidermans web while it doesn't in the movie.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hmm you?re right about that rib cage iron koob. Looks really weird. I went back to the final product pics and other reviews, those don?t look off in regard to the silhouette. It?s there but not as bad. As far as I could see anyways.
I do like the look of the figure overall.

Found this custom paint one on IG. Looks good but should have kept the belt more gold. I?m tempted to mute the gold lines out a bit on mine. Maybe a light black wash might do it?
c68113f15b7e48f7358ac002c84c6f0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably the easiest custom to do... I may do it too tho I'm starting to like the gold lines.

The guy has talent, but everything he customizes looks so drab and colorless.

I'd like a more subdued gold, but not that faded. Something halfway between that custom and the final product.

The guy has talent, but everything he customizes looks so drab and colorless.

I'd like a more subdued gold, but not that faded. Something halfway between that custom and the final product.
But in the movie it's actually grayish black. That gold on the hip should be there tho.

4fb5347512ee65a15365a06ccda444cb.jpg

Back