1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they make a new headsculpt for rocket... Everything is great except the headsculpt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What's crazy is I never thought I'd buy a Rocket Racoon Hot Toy...yet here we are... :gah:

Here's the HD pic so you don't need to click the link.
56194283_417813272122339_5895353301155890138_n.jpg

Well hell! I really thought I'd be able to skip this one, but he looks so good. I'm digging the western gunslinger vibe with the two holsters and the bandana style scarf..

Sideshow just gave me another $25 "thank you" code for my Hawkeye order. I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be using it on. :lol

Instant PO and Vol 2 version will be on it's way out.

Time to sell all my other Rockets. This will be the definitive Rocket in my collection.

Aww come on!?!?!? Both earlier versions have their place. I was checking both of mine out earlier and while the GotG1 version is definitely showing it’s age, the GotG2/IW version still looks great especially the deluxe with the aero rig on the fligh pole with the wide assortment of weapons that had been included with him and Yondu. Don’t get me wrong, if done right, this definitely looks to be the best version yet (I mean boots, come on) but the flying, yelling, gigantic Gatling gun wielding Rocket from GotG2 is a very nice piece!

Never did get a Rocket figure so I'll probably be definitely getting this one as I love the suit and the googles.

This will be my second GOTG figure. Now hopefully they do a sculpted hair Gamora.

Aww come on!?!?!? Both earlier versions have their place. I was checking both of mine out earlier and while the GotG1 version is definitely showing it’s age, the GotG2/IW version still looks great especially the deluxe with the aero rig on the fligh pole with the wide assortment of weapons that had been included with him and Yondu. Don’t get me wrong, if done right, this definitely looks to be the best version yet (I mean boots, come on) but the flying, yelling, gigantic Gatling gun wielding Rocket from GotG2 is a very nice piece!

I don't need multiple Rockets in my display. One is enough for me and if the production figure is anywhere close to the prototype then it will no doubt be the definitive Rocket. I would rather sell my other Rockets sooner rather than later so I can get a decent price for them. I suspect they will take a major hit upon the release of Endgame Rocket, particularly the GOTG2 Rocket.

Been looking to buy a Deluxe Rocket recently as my first Rocket but going to cancel that thought in favor of this beauty I'd really like Hot Toys to try and go that extra mile and and give him some real hair/fur , as it's only the head, would lift the character to new heights.

Rocket has turned out to be one of my favorite MCU characters.

I'd really like Hot Toys to try and go that extra mile and and give him some real hair/fur , as it's only the head, would lift the character to new heights.

Doubt it will happen, but you're absolutely right. The fact that they wouldn't have to fur the whole figure makes it a great opportunity for them to attempt that.

Been looking to buy a Deluxe Rocket recently as my first Rocket but going to cancel that thought in favor of this beauty I'd really like Hot Toys to try and go that extra mile and and give him some real hair/fur , as it's only the head, would lift the character to new heights.

Rocket has turned out to be one of my favorite MCU characters.

I had no intention on acquiring Rocket at any time in time. But this changed my mind. It’s a Cop for me.

Plan to have him climb atop War Machine on a dynamic pose to replicate the scene from trailer.

I had no intention on acquiring Rocket at any time in time. But this changed my mind. It’s a Cop for me.

Plan to have him climb atop War Machine on a dynamic pose to replicate the scene from trailer.

Nice, I'm sticking with my GotG Vol 1 Rocket atop Groot. But with War Machine would look pretty cool !

Glad I’ve waited on getting a Rocket as this looks to be the definitive version. I just hope his price won’t be too crazy for a smaller figure.

Back