1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe there will be a War Machine and rocket 2 pack for $599.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or maybe there will be a War Machine and rocket 2 pack for $599.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be but I feel like if that was going to be the case Hot Toys would have revealed Rocket along with War Machine rather than War Machine and Ronan going up at the same time.

This version of Rocket looks amazing. I wasn't originally a fan of that character but I have to admit that he has grown on me due to the films. I already have the GOTG 2 Deluxe version of him and it looks pretty good. However this new one (Endgame version) looks so great I may pick it up too.

I am thinking about posing this Endgame version with the jet-pack and big gun from GOTG 2 version. How do you guys think that would look?

Could be but I feel like if that was going to be the case Hot Toys would have revealed Rocket along with War Machine rather than War Machine and Ronan going up at the same time.

Ronan is being made? That’s great! I didn’t think HT would make him. He would round out the GOTG line nicely.

Relax people...another 2 weeks until additional announcements. They're gonna have to wait for the movie to drop first.

I was about to disagree with you, but on second thought you're probably right. HT will likely want to charge us more than the $228 that the GoTG2 Rocket Deluxe went for, and to justify that they'll need to give us more than what they've shown him with to date. Maybe whatever weapons and/or accessories they're going to include are considered too spoilery?

The deluxe I'm sure will be in the $260 range. They'll pack enough accessories in to make it worth the same as figures like Dooku, in their eyes.

The deluxe I'm sure will be in the $260 range. They'll pack enough accessories in to make it worth the same as figures like Dooku, in their eyes.

$260 for a tiny Rocket figure would def be a major rip off, despite however many accessories they might include. The base price is for the figure itself, the accessories are extra and usually cheap and inconsequential. The first digit of this figure needs to start with 1, if it's above that then it's a rip.

$260 for a tiny Rocket figure would def be a major rip off, despite however many accessories they might include. The base price is for the figure itself, the accessories are extra and usually cheap and inconsequential. The first digit of this figure needs to start with 1, if it's above that then it's a rip.

Well the GoTG2 base figure was $198 and the Deluxe was $228; assuming we get two versions again, I'll be shocked if both prices don't go up - and by more than $1!

I need rocket to show. Sold the vol.2 for this one, hopefully soon.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Well the GoTG2 base figure was $198 and the Deluxe was $228; assuming we get two versions again, I'll be shocked if both prices don't go up - and by more than $1!

Hmm, well in that case I suppose I may not have a Rocket in my collection after all...although I never really followed him in the aftermarket, were people able to snag him in the 100 range at all?

Hmm, well in that case I suppose I may not have a Rocket in my collection after all...although I never really followed him in the aftermarket, were people able to snag him in the 100 range at all?

I have seen the original Rocket go for around $150. The vol 2 deluxe actually goes a little more than retail now. Great figure. I snagged the IW 2 pack and was lucky my Groot wasn’t broken. I then scored a deluxe closed mouth rocket headsculpt for it so I have both.

Back