1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So any idea of how much he would be going for? (I've never owned Rocket, and IW Rocket came with the Rocket and Groot set.)

I almost pulled the trigger on GotG2's Rocket Deluxe but ended up cancelling for money reasons. Glad I waited and this may very well be my first Rocket.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

891a55b1601fe220d8e44f8f26e0eab6.jpg

Is that the endgame captain marvel in the background?

I himmed and hawed over getting the orange V1 Rocket so I had one (V2) for my Wakanda arrival shelf and one for my Guardians, but this one will absolutely be the best choice. Might not chronologically fit but I love the design.

So any idea of how much he would be going for? (I've never owned Rocket, and IW Rocket came with the Rocket and Groot set.)

GotG 2 Rocket, 2 Headsculpts-$197@SSC

My Prediction is right under $200@SSC but I wouldn't count on 2 headsculpts. Avengers licensing is more expensive than any other IP, even in the MCU.

57e6aac41f02f246d2b95d79d1fefcd7.jpg

Okay I’m sold lol. Damn my bank account is gonna be mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bank account was dusted after infinity war, damn you hot toys that rabbit is awesome

Sent from a point in space and time

What's crazy is I never thought I'd buy a Rocket Racoon Hot Toy...yet here we are... :gah:

Here's the HD pic so you don't need to click the link.
56194283_417813272122339_5895353301155890138_n.jpg

Interesting that the scarf looks to be a molded piece instead of fabric

Zoomed in and yup, it's definitely a molded scarf. While I would much prefer a separate cloth piece for the scarf I do understand why HT would choose to mold it instead.

It's funny how the quality of Ronin and EG Rocket completely changed my mind on both figures. Ronin was instantly PO'ed yesteday, and the same will happen with this guy! I'm very impressed to say the least.

It is such a classic Rocket look that it makes it super hard to not get it. I never cared for any of the other sculpts before but this one looks incredible.

Back