1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow show is funny with their first look after dozens of videos on YT for months now lol
It's true, and the questions they get are surprising given that the answers can be found in many of the already released videos or images, but I still appreciate them running down the list.

At the end of the video they teased that they already have Far From Home Advanced Suit in hand for an unboxing next week; both of these figures are supposed to be shipping soon and I'm still waiting on Mandalorian Beskar Armor from them when that was released overseas in November :impatient:

This figure and EG Loki are the only two figures I have left on order for the year. I ordered mine from Sideshow, so I guess I'll be getting him in a few weeks.

It's true, and the questions they get are surprising given that the answers can be found in many of the already released videos or images, but I still appreciate them running down the list.

At the end of the video they teased that they already have Far From Home Advanced Suit in hand for an unboxing next week; both of these figures are supposed to be shipping soon and I'm still waiting on Mandalorian Beskar Armor from them when that was released overseas in November :impatient:

There's probably a decent amount of casual Hot Toys collectors that only get new release info from Sideshow.

Guy was a mess at the end fumbling and dropping Thanos’s hand and sword onto the ground a few times and then trying to fix and pat down BW puffy hair lol

Rooted hair is an absolute travesty on a 12 inch collectible so bad so so bad

Guy was a mess at the end fumbling and dropping Thanos?s hand and sword onto the ground a few times and then trying to fix and pat down BW puffy hair lol

Rooted hair is an absolute travesty on a 12 inch collectible so bad so so bad

Did you see the part where he was talking about how to put the shield on the hand first then attach it to the arm. He was trying to make a point of how you have to take your time and make sure to do it right so that it get secured properly.

Then he turned the figure around and the hand with the shield fell off. :rotfl

Did you see the part where he was talking about how to put the shield on the hand first then attach it to the arm. He was trying to make a point of how you have to take your time and make sure to do it right so that it get secured properly.

Then he turned the figure around and the hand with the shield fell off. :rotfl

It sucks attacking someone personally, especially when I couldn’t imagine doing YouTube, but I’ve watched him about half a dozen times and he’s painful to watch and listen to. Never seen any improvements in his presentation/style nor does he seem to have any kind of loose script. The 2 times that I’ve caught him live and would rarely engage in chat but both times I offered corrections to false or uninformed statements and both times got deleted and kicked. I swear that I was trying to be as PC as possible but the mods must have been Christmas Eve snowflakes!

By the way, is that Terry Smith guy the same one who used to put out posing videos for SSC?

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah what is it now with all these collectors trying to make a thing of being a professional poser.

Terry Smith seems like a cool dude and teaching posing at SS is all about marketing so I get that but all these professional posers on YT :slap

Although posing pete has some cool figure breaking poses lol

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah what is it now with all these collectors trying to make a thing of being a professional poser.

Terry Smith seems like a cool dude and teaching posing at SS is all about marketing so I get that but all these professional posers on YT :slap

Although posing pete has some cool figure breaking poses lol

Yeah I've just started to notice these guys lately while looking for reviews on figures I'm considering. Some of them are pretty damn good at posing to be fair.

It sucks attacking someone personally, especially when I couldn’t imagine doing YouTube, but I’ve watched him about half a dozen times and he’s painful to watch and listen to. Never seen any improvements in his presentation/style nor does he seem to have any kind of loose script. The 2 times that I’ve caught him live and would rarely engage in chat but both times I offered corrections to false or uninformed statements and both times got deleted and kicked. I swear that I was trying to be as PC as possible but the mods must have been Christmas Eve snowflakes!

By the way, is that Terry Smith guy the same one who used to put out posing videos for SSC?

Yup and he still hosts HTBAP but with longer hair lol

Really cool dude it seems

Posing these figures, or any figures, is an art to itself. There are plenty of collectors out there with a huge appreciation for the detail and craftsmanship in these figures who buy them for that reason but can't pose them to save their lives and more or less pull it from the box and put it on the shelf, which is perfectly understandable. So I have huge respect for the individuals that take the time to make videos showing how to achieve some of the poses that they do.

Terry Smith is one of the best in the business for both achieving great poses but also capturing exactly how he did it on camera and his thinking along the way, plus "How to be Poser" is a hilarious video series name. Jedha Patrol will do these from time to time as well, like how to achieve the Iron Man superhero landing pose. Posing with Peter comes up with some of the best poses and if you're already skilled at posing figures it's great to reference but he doesn't really show how he did it.

Subscribed to Jedha yesterday, I like the lighting style in his vids, saw some great poses too - talking in general, not necessarily about the Endgame Cap.

Sideshow live streams the Cap unboxing yesterday, today pushes my final payment AGAIN to next month....ffs.

Damn my last payment got pushed back to April even though they said they were getting their shipment on the 10th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid off mine as soon as videos of the release started popping up. All I have to pay now is shipping and taxes. I usually do that and get him shipped out to me in the first wave sideshow gets. Who knows with all of the hold up of cargo ships due to the pandemic though on when they receive them to ship out.

Damn my last payment got pushed back to April even though they said they were getting their shipment on the 10th?

What day is your flexpay set on? If it's the 5th or the 10th, not surprised it got pushed back as they typically bump when they get within a week or two of the flexpay date. When I did flexpay, my date was always on the 5th and I often waited a few extra weeks because of that timing. Hoping some of us see it this month at least...

What day is your flexpay set on? If it's the 5th or the 10th, not surprised it got pushed back as they typically bump when they get within a week or two of the flexpay date. When I did flexpay, my date was always on the 5th and I often waited a few extra weeks because of that timing. Hoping some of us see it this month at least...

My last day was the 25th so that?s why I?m so surprised

Back