1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDEF9868-0FF8-451E-9EEC-3F24D9DF955A.jpg

It does. I tried the Civil War head on it and it looks odd to me...I'd post a pic, but it was a nightmare to get on and off, some cheap glue holding recent neck peg pieces on the head sculpts.

Such a nice looking figure. Are you just uploading all the shots from a photogrammetry shoot or something? ;)

Such a nice looking figure. Are you just uploading all the shots from a photogrammetry shoot or something? ;)

Cheers
Just my iPhone, years since I’ve have had a captain American last one was first Avenger which tells how long ago.

Man the head just keeps looking small to me, I hope I'll like it better in person.

It has a similar effect as the Mk. 85 head, which looks bad in 2 dimensions but even worse in 3.

It does. I tried the Civil War head on it and it looks odd to me...I'd post a pic, but it was a nightmare to get on and off, some cheap glue holding recent neck peg pieces on the head sculpts.

Your opinion is valid especially since I will admit that it’s a nice looking headsculpt but it is too small in person as well. (My opinion).

He really shines in a basic, standing pose. I think I?ll go with the neutral, helmet look, with broken shield snd Mjolnir in hand. It?s just a matter of when KG get their stock in.

hey looks like when you put the head inside the front collar is getting squished down, exposing more of headsculpt's neck

HT can learn a thing or two about shipping from Todd Mcfarlane the guy had his $40 Spawn kickstarter figure boxed like it was protecting a $650 1/4 HT

Now that’s how you do it HT shame on you for your crappy thin shipping boxes

Back