1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if we preordered from Sideshow day 1 preorder and paid in full. Should that mean that we should be getting shipment from the first batch they receive whenever he decides to show up to them from overseas?

Sadly, no. Sideshow has no rhyme or reason to the order that they ship figures. People have posted that they pre-ordered day one and were passed over during the first wave of shipments. While others say they ordered several months into the pre-order window and received theirs from the first wave. The only thing that seems consistent is that if you do the payment plan, even if you pay off the amount before shipping starts, you will more than likely NOT get your figure during the first wave.

Sadly, no. Sideshow has no rhyme or reason to the order that they ship figures. People have posted that they pre-ordered day one and were passed over during the first wave of shipments. While others say they ordered several months into the pre-order window and received theirs from the first wave. The only thing that seems consistent is that if you do the payment plan, even if you pay off the amount before shipping starts, you will more than likely NOT get your figure during the first wave.

I've been ordering from SS for 15 years, and this is the 100% truth.

Yep, and that's why guys like Terry bring so much value. Many of my figures are in very safe poses due to the limitations of their outfits, but I still put a lot of effort into trying to achieve a natural look--which I think is a huge improvement over a true museum pose.Terry provides lots of great instruction about how to achieve that.

That said, people can do what they want. If people want their collection to look like a hall of armour, power to them. To me, though, posing is absolutely essential and is why I buy action figures and not statues.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Great poses. I wouldn't call the static poses at rest poses. I would describe them as more at the ready poses.

So if we preordered from Sideshow day 1 preorder and paid in full. Should that mean that we should be getting shipment from the first batch they receive whenever he decides to show up to them from overseas?

Yeah if you really, truly need it day 1 as soon as possible, ordering Day 1 from HK places is the only real guarantee.

One of the reasons i never bother to order right away. I sometimes wait several months or until it releases before putting in a PO.

Hi guys. Just sharing one of my recent project. Cap has been my fav character because of the values he embodies. Endgame really shows his powerful spirit of fighting and never give up. So it just seems right if I make my own Endgame Cap head ^_^

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 3A SR UTP.jpg

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 3B SR UTP.jpg

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 1a SR UC.jpg

Hi guys. Just sharing one of my recent project. Cap has been my fav character because of the values he embodies. Endgame really shows his powerful spirit of fighting and never give up. So it just seems right if I make my own Endgame Cap head ^_^

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

View attachment 508543

Superb headsculpt. Is that the same size as the Cap heads used to be or is it the new smaller size that Hot Toys have gone with?

Superb headsculpt. Is that the same size as the Cap heads used to be or is it the new smaller size that Hot Toys have gone with?

Thanks. It's the old size. Bigger than the new head. I think the new head is too small.

Agreed. I think your custom (with an incredible likeness furthermore) puts the matter to bed. The new Hot Toys head is quite simply too small.

Agreed. I think your custom (with an incredible likeness furthermore) puts the matter to bed. The new Hot Toys head is quite simply too small.

Thanks. It's a tricky one for the HT sculptor since he/she has to use existing mouth pieces from previous Cap. It'd be a lot easier to build from scratch.

Unfortunately I'm now worried the 2012 2.0 is going to have a small head aswell to be in line with this one. Although maybe it won't look so wrong on that one if it did because the shoulders might not be as wide without those external shoulder pads.

You would think with the MCU being their main bread and butter but..

Shady Company + Shady Government + Greed + Non Existing Customer Interaction + Pandemic = No Additional CAP Head Sculpt lol

If HT were only as good as NECA at fulfilling customer requests

Getting close to ordering this. With sideshows bday celebration I expect more rewards codes to be given out so I?ll probably order on the 20th.

Thanks. It's the old size. Bigger than the new head. I think the new head is too small.

Yeah that head looks like the right size, I agree the new one put out by Hot Toys has a good likeness but is too small so that takes away from the overall appearance to me.

Did you modify a Civil War headsculpt or create a totally new one from scratch? Also what color paint did you use ...it is a perfect match

Getting close to ordering this. With sideshows bday celebration I expect more rewards codes to be given out so I?ll probably order on the 20th.

Go for it, unless you want the battle damaged version, but with Hot Toys who really knows. Hey, you can always add a bit of wear and tear to the existing Endgame Cap.

Back