1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concept body please with the traps section raised up how they did it on the concept one without it actually being part of the body.

I think there's little doubt that Cap will reunite with Peggy. What other arc does he have that was set forth from the beginning? The whole ending of Cap 1 set up the ultimate resolution for this movie.

He'll meet her at the dance. "What took you so long?"

But no, I’ve seen TFA many a times to know exactly what you’re talking about. You are correct, it’s the Stork Club. 8 p.m. And he still doesn’t know how to dance.

Hayley Atwell isn’t cast though. Unless she makes an uncredited cameo.

Couldn’t call my ride.

Oh, Hollywood is sneaky that way.

I was thinking his response might have more to do with the very long road he took to get to her. Maybe the old: "Took a wrong turn."

Or maybe: "I was doing your niece in the laundry. Er, I mean I was doing the laundry with your niece." :wink1:

boom

D3NTRoyXsAAh_lh.jpg

Looks exactly like AOU/CW with scales. But...it looks so cool. Dammit!

I agree with KBD. Maybe a lighter blue like averages cap with a different scale design would've been cooler to me. Something closer to comic design.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I get that the scales were under the costume. It’s certainly an organic way of justifying the scales, but what I meant by ‘tacked on’ was that’s how the concept feels for me. Like,

‘Okay Marvel Studios employees. How can we incorporate the scales from the comics?’

‘Let’s just have them be under the suit this entire time

Maybe it was meant to be from the start of that costume design. But I wish they would have fully committed to a new suit with loud and proud scales :rock

Can anyone tell if there's white sections on the forearm? For some reason I really like that on the AOU suit.

As far as coloring goes, not counting the star spangled man outfit, that's the most comic accurate. That's why I like the AOU suit better than CW. If they had brought back the white sleeves for EG, I would be all over it, but as it stands, not so much. Of course I could always change my mind later.

Definitely going to order this one when it goes up. I'm sure this is going to be a great movie for Cap and I want the final iteration on my shelf.

Definitely ordering this.

I'm wondering how many versions of Cap we'll get too. Will HT release a white suit (space suit, quantum suit?), re-release the stealth suit and the new suit?

If you thought Infinity War was expensive based on figures, Endgame is going to bankrupt us. The sheer number of characters, the costume changes, the finality of Phase 3, all these mean BIG $$$$$$$$. At least there's probably only 2 variants for each surviving character in the film. If they had done all the different Padme Amidala costumes from Star Wars, even the Iron Man figures would be jealous!

Honestly I'm not all that interested in the scales, but if the fit and proportions end up looking better than on my CW Cap (and more like the concept figure) then I might be tempted to upgrade, as the CW outfit has always looked a bit too thick and baggy to me.

Yeah, the proportions on the CW body always seemed a bit off to me, in the sense that it was a bit too top heavy. I like the proportions of the AoU figure better. The proportions on the concept figure look perfect though, so hopefully they use that body on this figure.

Back