1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't tacked on.....It was underneath the suit the whole time.......
I agree with KBD. Maybe a lighter blue like averages cap with a different scale design would've been cooler to me. Something closer to comic design.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any PO speculations for SS guys?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Nobody knows anything until Hot Toys posts the full reveal pics. But I'm going to assume it will be up for order before the movie comes out since they already teased it.

This figure looks bad so far. Back to the flat shoulders and they're still using an old head sculpt.

Hoping for a new stealth suit too!
cd2df94a6519153fe2891b6bb0a67dce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I hope this is the one. I've passed on all the others.

Same and always regretted not getting AoU or CW version. This is my last chance.

(Except the second hand AV1 version but that doesn’t count, I want one with the helmet and straps).

Hoping for a new stealth suit too!
cd2df94a6519153fe2891b6bb0a67dce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Interesting because Rhodes is wearing the same armor from Infinity War here and in the other shot on the ship... wonder when he gets he new suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, looking at that picture, this and the IM version are both the most comic book like ones to date. Nice.

I'm in the same boat. Captain America being my fav Marvel character. I need to get him as he would be my first HT of him.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

they are troling us in this trailer....
The Cap suit is wrong (IW suit)... He wears the avengers suit here.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-8_38_52-AM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-8_38_52-AM.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 394
They are gonna save Stark in the first minutes of the movie so that's why the old suits, BW blond hair and no Lang.

they are troling us in this trailer....
The Cap suit is wrong (IW suit)... He wears the avengers suit here.

Oooohh!

I forgot about that whole thing with going back to 2012. That version of Steve will obviously know nothing of the events of Civil War so this can't actually be the scene where they mend their rift or whatever.

Now to me, the question is: will they make a BD version of this? Unless the suit on the figure already comes dirtied up a bit, like the IW figure.

If not, like I said, l wonder if they’d do a BD version? I’d personally be a bit more interested in that one being I don’t really have a BD Cap yet.

My guess is this is the first of the three. Next one will be battle damage version (exclusive to something) and finally version in quantum suit .

Yeah, and I'd be in for all except the quantum suit. Probably. Kinda sux if there's re-hash but it's End Game Cap. Scales. Shield.

I wonder if Cap sacrifices himself in the Quantum realm or time-stream or something...it’ll be a way of him going away without killing him.

Back