1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half the people who actively collect these things can't/don't pose their figures better than that display.

I put no stock in the way they look given that whoever set them up likely has never handled a HT before.

Hope he comes with an unhelmeted sculpt also, not overly impressed by the picture, also pre-ordered that Mark 85, but not impressed from how it looks here also. Hopefully it's just bad posing and not a great angle. Will be a bit disappointing also if Thor is exactly the same. ronin is suffering from them barbie legs.

I hope Ronin looks better than that when he goes up for order. My Avengers Hawkeye doesn't have that problem...

Whoa! Looks like Captain Baggy Pants from this angle.

56734858_2243083799075698_1859321978440122368_n.jpg

Hey, I resemble that remark...
I resent that resemble!

Yeah that Iron Man shoulder gap, wtf is going on there. Doesn't seem like Hot Toys usual great posing.
I see I struck a chord :rotfl
Sad true and often pain to watch.
Out of frustration I made a very thorough post about posing early on in my career on SSF haha. I should dig it up again and maybe expand on it.

Posing aside, I do think we'll see a new Rocket. It's definitely a placeholder for the meantime. Thor would be a strange rerelease unless something notable changes. I don't know how the stock of the IW one is floating, bit I could see that HT overproduced it to accommodate for Endgame purchases.
Ant Man is just the same as Star Lord, he's there to fill the space.

I see I struck a chord :rotfl
Out of frustration I made a very thorough post about posing early on in my career on SSF haha. I should dig it up again and maybe expand on it.

Posing aside, I do think we'll see a new Rocket. It's definitely a placeholder for the meantime. Thor would be a strange rerelease unless something notable changes. I don't know how the stock of the IW one is floating, bit I could see that HT overproduced it to accommodate for Endgame purchases.
Ant Man is just the same as Star Lord, he's there to fill the space.

I would hope a new Thor is made. The IW Stormbreaker is disproportionately small.

I would hope a new Thor is made. The IW Stormbreaker is disproportionately small.
All for one accessory? Nah. From a business standpoint that makes no sense. No reason to clog up their production facilities with virtually the same figure that was released less than a year ago and is still available. Anakin had even more variation than a potential EG Thor than his previous counterpart and it killed the sales on both items.

All for one accessory? Nah. From a business standpoint that makes no sense. No reason to clog up their production facilities with virtually the same figure that was released less than a year ago and is still available. Anakin had even more variation than a potential EG Thor than his previous counterpart and it killed the sales on both items.

My guess is Movie Promo Edition with a new End Game accessory... people will be trying to complete the trio... since cap and ironman has their near perfect suit for end game and their final outing~~

It's like when the awful staff in FP try pose the figures on display... luckily they have someone there doing decent poses now.

Back