1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read an article on Esquire the other day where fans came up with a way for Captain America to go out in Endgame, that was based on that alleged plot leak information on Reddit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I personally disagree with that scenario, but it’s interesting none the less.

I might get this. So far I have the Battling Version from Civil War and the Infinity War version I'll be getting later this month after my final flex payment. I wouldn't mind this version for a cleaner looking Cap, but I'll see how the reveal pictures look and the price.

I wonder if Cap sacrifices himself in the Quantum realm or time-stream or something...it’ll be a way of him going away without killing him.

I still think Steve will give himself to the Soul well. In the comics the Soul Stone weighs the purity of the souls it takes. Certain powerful beings like Adam Warlock can communicate with the souls. So Steve will end up with Peggy 'coz he is pure in the Stone and finally get to where his heart is, and Thanos is *&^% because he is a kinslayer. IMO that's why the glove got damaged from the Snap - Thanos is not worthy and has been judged.

I read an article on Esquire the other day where fans came up with a way for Captain America to go out in Endgame, that was based on that alleged plot leak information on Reddit:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I personally disagree with that scenario, but it’s interesting none the less.

I read that also, and after watching Captain America: The first avenger again the other day. I feel that has some validity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I read that also, and after watching Captain America: The first avenger again the other day. I feel that has some validity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think there's little doubt that Cap will reunite with Peggy. What other arc does he have that was set forth from the beginning? The whole ending of Cap 1 set up the ultimate resolution for this movie.

He'll meet her at the dance. "What took you so long?"

I think there's little doubt that Cap will reunite with Peggy. What other arc does he have that was set forth from the beginning? The whole ending of Cap 1 set up the ultimate resolution for this movie.

That's what I was thinking. :wink1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You watched TFA recently, I watched BttF Part II. :lol

691e3ad78feb03f7f8ee45867e25e359_w200.gif

But no, I’ve seen TFA many a times to know exactly what you’re talking about. You are correct, it’s the Stork Club. 8 p.m. And he still doesn’t know how to dance.

Hayley Atwell isn’t cast though. Unless she makes an uncredited cameo.

Couldn’t call my ride.

You watched TFA recently, I watched BttF Part II. :lol

691e3ad78feb03f7f8ee45867e25e359_w200.gif

But no, I’ve seen TFA many a times to know exactly what you’re talking about. You are correct, it’s the Stork Club. 8 p.m. And he still doesn’t know how to dance.

Couldn’t call my ride.

I've also seen TFA many many times also. Its definitely at the top of my most favorite superhero movie.
And even though I've seen it many times, sometimes, watching the movie again puts things in better perspective again. I had to watch it again after
reading that possible leak.

BTTF II, man, I need to see that movie again. I have seen BTTF 1 so many times, but I think I may have seen pt 2 and 3 only once.

Agreed. Though I think I like TWS much better (that’s probably my favorite MCU film), TFA is never a bad choice when you don’t know what else to watch. Even though I’ve seen it many times to still be able to vividly recall precisely how that ending ties in and fits, I haven’t seen it in awhile. Might have to watch it again here soon.

TFA and TWS are two of the movies I can watch over and over again and watch it all the way through.
Some of the other superhero movies, I'll watch most of the movie, but tend to fast forward on a few scenes here and there.

I sometimes pop in the bluray when I'm bored and think to myself to only watch the good parts, but when it comes to TFA and TWS, I always end up watching the whole thing.
It surprises me specially on TWS, cause most of the time, when I pop in that bluray, I just want to watch the action sequences. But everytime, I end up watching the whole thing. lol.
I guess that's a testament to how good that movie is.

Yep, same here. After seeing it a time or two already, there’s very few superhero films that I can watch again in their entirety. TFA and TWS aren’t one of those. To be honest, I could watch both of those in their entirety more than I could watch CW in it’s entirety. Not that it’s bad, I just find those two a bit more enjoyable. Even though I think CW is a better film than TFA.

Something doesn’t look right in that picture. Surely they wouldn’t reuse the CW body right?

No way. Even HT must realize that the concept Cap body is just about perfect. They HAVE to use it.

I don't currently own a Cap... but if HT does this last one right, I will buy it.

Oh wait, maybe I should wait for the BD version Cap.... and Thanos.... and Iron Man 85.

Oh, Hollywood is sneaky that way.

I was thinking his response might have more to do with the very long road he took to get to her. Maybe the old: "Took a wrong turn."

Of course they are. Those rapscallions.

I just earlier saw the trailer where he was wearing the Strike Suit and talking to Black Widow, and he looked at the picture of Peggy inside of his pocket watch. Not sure which trailer that was, but I’d never seen it until now. I’d venture to guess that little scene probably has deeper implications than simply him looking at it.

And yeah, that would work. Although I can imagine him saying something whimsical that he said to her in TFA.

No way. Even HT must realize that the concept Cap body is just about perfect. They HAVE to use it.

I don't currently own a Cap... but if HT does this last one right, I will buy it.

Oh wait, maybe I should wait for the BD version Cap.... and Thanos.... and Iron Man 85.

Agreed. I can’t imagine them reusing the CW body. Very minimum, I think they’d at least reuse the IW one if not the concept one.

Back