1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first HT Cap. I can't wait! When do we think he'll go up for PO?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Those traps don't seem to be corrected. Looks like the same flat, boxy shoulder...but it's too early to tell, however I'm looking forward for the official reveal.

They def need a new Evans sculpt in order for me to even consider getting this one.

It’s a nice nod to the scales... but personally I wish they would have taken it a step further. Not too charmed by it being tacked on to essentially the same costume design he’s had for a bunch of movies now.

From that pic alone it doesn't look like concept Capt body. Looks like the ol' CW body.

Will likely PO straight away, I actually prefer the IW cap but would rather get this as he wasn't prominent in the last one. My only concern is they're probabaly going to do an exclusive with him somewhere down the line with his look from the trailer. Or from when he's laying dead on the ground with Tony Stark looking over him. Or possibly with Iron Man dead on the ground with exclusive Steve Rogers single tear headsculpt.

My guess is this is the first of the three. Next one will be battle damage version (exclusive to something) and finally version in quantum suit .

Of course I'll order any version of Cap they make for this movie, but i'm not gonna hide disappointment if they phone it in as this "proto" seems to indicate.

It’s a nice nod to the scales... but personally I wish they would have taken it a step further. Not too charmed by it being tacked on to essentially the same costume design he’s had for a bunch of movies now.

I think the idea is that the scales were under his costume the whole time.

Let's see. I currently have:

Avengers Cap (the most realistic classic-comic cap version)
WS Stealth Suit Cap (Similar to the comic version)
AoU Cap (Good combo of classic and realistic tactical)

I like the "scales" on this one but I think I'll pass. I have enough Cap figs.

I think the idea is that the scales were under his costume the whole time.

I think that too, as through the rips in his IW suit, you can clearly see the scales underneath the fabric:

780c3043cbf697a141aa7b8c48c99dff.jpg

It wasn't tacked on.....It was underneath the suit the whole time.......

Any PO speculations for SS guys?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Back