1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots and poses, Mugatu!

A couple more of Nat...

EG BLACK WIDOW 020.jpg

EG BLACK WIDOW 019.jpg

Great photos everyone! :clap

So I ultimately decided on this EG BW figure! My first Black Widow figure (I haven't been allured by the previous versions, but this one seems too good), so awesome have another bada$$ heroine!

Great photos everyone! :clap

So I ultimately decided on this EG BW figure! My first Black Widow figure (I haven't been allured by the previous versions, but this one seems too good), so awesome have another bada$$ heroine!

You'll love her! She can help break up the nine Captain Marvels! :)

Good choice, Zurdo! It's a beautiful figure...

EG BLACK WIDOW 024.jpg

The portrait is indeed stunning...

EG BLACK WIDOW 022.jpg

No regrets here adding her to the collection...been enjoying snapping shots of her a lot.

EG BLACK WIDOW 025.jpg

(She borrowed Bucky's gun for these shots...and she certainly looks like she handles the firepower just fine!)

Be sure and post some shots when she shows up, Zurdo!

Good choice, Zurdo! It's a beautiful figure...

View attachment 501347

The portrait is indeed stunning...

View attachment 501348

No regrets here adding her to the collection...been enjoying snapping shots of her a lot.

View attachment 501349

(She borrowed Bucky's gun for these shots...and she certainly looks like she handles the firepower just fine!)

Be sure and post some shots when she shows up, Zurdo!

Again, fabulous photos! Indeed she looks beautiful. Yeah I'm looking forward to adding more heroines to the collection, and I'm going to go for recreating that A-Force shot from EG! Haha I have BW wrapped up and under the tree so I won't be able to open it up 'til later :wink1:

Update: Got it resolved. Turned out to be the hip joint dislocated. I just squeezed the hips together and popped in like butter. Thanks to a member from another group for the tip.

Help! I picked up a used one and have an issue with the left hip (her left). When I try bending the hip area it immediately goes back to the original straight position. Doesn't matter which direction it bends always goes back immediately. Seems to be a lot of tension also. The right hip is fine since I can bend it and it holds the position as well as any figure with this type of outfit. The suit is fine and there is no indication it was taken off. Does anyone know what's going on, and better yet, recommend an easy solution without taking the suit off?Inked20210214_181553_LI_r.jpg
Inked20210214_181602_LI_r.jpg

Last edited:
Update: Got it resolved. Turned out to be the hip joint dislocated. I just squeezed the hips together and popped in like butter. Thanks to a member from another group for the tip.

Help! I picked up a used one and have an issue with the left hip (her left). When I try bending the hip area it immediately goes back to the original straight position. Doesn't matter which direction it bends always goes back immediately. Seems to be a lot of tension also. The right hip is fine since I can bend it and it holds the position as well as any figure with this type of outfit. The suit is fine and there is no indication it was taken off. Does anyone know what's going on, and better yet, recommend an easy solution without taking the suit off?View attachment 506194
View attachment 506195

Unfortunately you will probably still have to remove the suit. At least to see what is really going on. You said there was tension still. That could be that the ball joint is stuck in the legs and could be breaking from the straight part on the joint. Once it breaks, it will just hand there flopping around. I usually always have to do some work on HT female hips so they will stay in place. It is really easy once you take off the suit.

Pop the leg off. Then take some electrical tape and cut a small piece off (about the with of the ball or a little less)and put it across the exposed hip peg/ball. For a really tight joint, do it again and lay the tape across the first tape so it crosses over like a cross. Do not put it on in the same direction, crisscross it. Snap the leg back on and you will immediately be able to tell the difference. Put the clothes back on and you're good to go. I hope this helps my friend.

Thanks Username!

How do you think this head would look on the Civil War Black Widow body?

So if I see one for less than $90 I should probably assume it?s a knock off?

It depends on the length of the neck of the civil war figure. The neck on the Endgame body is a little bit longer and the neck peg in the head is just a little higher than some other heads. I don?t have the CW version or I would check for you. I have a couple of the EG Widow figure(Both still sealed in their boxes, lol) and three spare sculpts, and I found that I have to rise the head up slightly for it to look good on the customs I am using them for.
The real thing is probably one of the most beautiful sculpts HT has made so far:

c459afa4ef76f2241d1297434b92009d.jpg

The bootlegs out there are $20, give or take and are the same head, just with a $5 paint job, lol. Where it really looks bad is the eyes. I?ve been asking the eBay sellers for pics of the product in hand but, they are drop-shippers, so they only order one if you order it from them.
One seller I have dealt with before got me some pics. I am not sold but it might look better in hand. These things are only about 3cm high so seeing them on a pc screen they are far bigger than in real life so it might be okay.

794cadf0aab706edaa11ab90aa3ba452.png

2ea282684b137f943017cd6af1518c8d.png

2f559c461c6a6101afcbf9540127d9dd.png

Thanks for providing the perspective and the pics username, I really appreciate it!

You are right, the paint work on the Hot Toys sculpt is far superior to that on the bootlegs. As you mention the difference in the eyes is stark as it also apparent with the hair.

Ugh, I am torn here. I would prefer the legit Hot Toys sculpt but I will be really disappointed if I buy it and it doesn’t fit. While dropping 20-30 bucks in the same scenario will not feel so bad ...

Now that I think about it, I remember that the Iron Koob switched around the headsculpts on the three most recent Black Widow figures in a review. Maybe need to find that video and check it out again, it was a good watch.

Thanks again Username and please keep sharing pics of your AMAZING custom work!

Thanks for providing the perspective and the pics username, I really appreciate it!

You are right, the paint work on the Hot Toys sculpt is far superior to that on the bootlegs. As you mention the difference in the eyes is stark as it also apparent with the hair.

Ugh, I am torn here. I would prefer the legit Hot Toys sculpt but I will be really disappointed if I buy it and it doesn’t fit. While dropping 20-30 bucks in the same scenario will not feel so bad ...

Well, Widow is selling fractionally lower in China right now than the US. At $130 for just the sculpt on Ebay, you can have the full figure in hand for less than $220, and if you parted the figure yourself(And only kept the head), you could probably make at least $200 just from the parts you don't want. If you sell everything, including the box(There's always someone who wants the box, lol), you might even come out of the deal with the head costing you nothing.

Well, Widow is selling fractionally lower in China right now than the US. At $130 for just the sculpt on Ebay, you can have the full figure in hand for less than $220, and if you parted the figure yourself(And only kept the head), you could probably make at least $200 just from the parts you don't want. If you sell everything, including the box(There's always someone who wants the box, lol), you might even come out of the deal with the head costing you nothing.

Great suggestion!!
Thank you, I have to say again how great this forum is. I have read and benefited from so many helpful suggestions and ideas from here.

Back