1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, I was starting to think they weren't coming out at all.

Yup, but it might still be awhile.

Popcultcha has been taking between 1-3 weeks to process orders. And if that wasn’t enough shipping for me has been anywhere from an additional 3 to 20 days.

Price unfortunately means nothing.

You can have issues on thousand dollar statues. Heck I had issues with my Thanos life size bust and that?s not cheap.

Heck most statues aren?t perfect. You?re lucky if you only collect figures as the QC issues are nothing compared to the statue game.

I do have the Alita life size bust coming, so if there's any issues with a $2750 piece like that I'll probably cry. Lol

So popcultcha has this and Hawkeye listed as in stock now but I haven't been contacted regarding my pre orders. Popcultcha have really just become pretty poor now. They don't reply to communications or anything anymore.

I just scored this figure in mint condition off a FB group for $180. Couldn't resist Widow's temptation at that price.

I just scored this figure in mint condition off a FB group for $180. Could resist Widow's temptation at that price.

"Couldn't" resist? Good score.
I've been trying to pick up a spare headsculpt, so i've been looking for a lower priced used example, but can't see anything.
It's looking like it would be easier to just buy a MIB one and just sell on the parts i don't need, lol.

"Couldn't" resist? Good score.
I've been trying to pick up a spare headsculpt, so i've been looking for a lower priced used example, but can't see anything.
It's looking like it would be easier to just buy a MIB one and just sell on the parts i don't need, lol.
Yeah, the paint app on this is really good. Ordered one of the unlicensed Chinese head sculpt on eBay and it's definitely not as nice. The skin tone is darker with a grayish pallor, eyes are a bit off, there's paint bleed on the ears and hair/braids is not as defined.

The parted out head sculpt would cost $120-135 after tax from ebay. I'm thinking of just buying another new one for the head sculpt and accessories for kit bashing. Looks like I could get one for $217 shipped from Toys Buying Agent.

After looking back through this thread and the photos along with re-watching some review videos, I've gone ahead and ordered it. Yes, the posing appears limited, but the silhouette created by the much improved body and the beautiful portrait are just too much to pass up. I always hesitated on picking up another one after the CA:WS version. The rooted hair and too-skinny waist screamed "barbie-doll" and just didn't look that great.

This one does look good and does great justice to Scarlett. Looking forward to snapping some shots soon...

After looking back through this thread and the photos along with re-watching some review videos, I've gone ahead and ordered it. Yes, the posing appears limited, but the silhouette created by the much improved body and the beautiful portrait are just too much to pass up. I always hesitated on picking up another one after the CA:WS version. The rooted hair and too-skinny waist screamed "barbie-doll" and just didn't look that great.

This one does look good and does great justice to Scarlett. Looking forward to snapping some shots soon...

I don't think Hot Toys actually changed the body. They just stretched the outfit so it's not hugging the waist.

Lol, I actually want to commission rooted hair for this. :lol

I don't think Hot Toys actually changed the body. They just stretched the outfit so it's not hugging the waist.

Lol, I actually want to commission rooted hair for this. :lol

There?s a third party headsculpt on eBay that has rooted hair. It?s not exact and it?s a preorder. Might be worth a punt. When they are available I plan on getting one.
b895d17b555498b6d77a93b46e156706.jpg

There?s a third party headsculpt on eBay that has rooted hair. It?s not exact and it?s a preorder. Might be worth a punt. When they are available I plan on getting one.

Yeah, I plan on getting that one as well as the non-braided version once they're in stock. In general though, the paint app of the ebay head sculpts typically aren't as good as Hot Toys. If the ebay sculpt looks nice enough though, I might just do the commission for A3 Black Widow.

Yeah, I plan on getting that one as well as the non-braided version once they're in stock. In general though, the paint app of the ebay head sculpts typically aren't as good as Hot Toys. If the ebay sculpt looks nice enough though, I might just do the commission for A3 Black Widow.

Yeah. The Black Widow Solo hairsculpt version looks nice too from the same sellers.
And i do agree about the paintjob, but i have a few of the Infinity War versions with the blond hair and they are *very* nicely painted. So nicely painted, i've always considered transplanting the hair from headsculpts that have a better hair style onto that face.

Finally got a chance to get her out of the box. And dang it, she's gotta go back.

BW DEFECT 003.jpg

There is an odd distortion on the neckline of the costume. I don't know if it is a smear of glue or something else or a flaw in the material, but it's an eye-catching defect that detracts from the figure. I've contacted BBTS about an exchange so we'll see. If they won't exchange it, I'm returning it for a refund because while it looks small and maybe even not a big deal in the photo, it really stands out in hand. A real bummer.

Aside from that, I really like it. The portrait is indeed beautiful and for my eyes, the best HT has done for both Scarlet and the character so far.

EG BLACK WIDOW 002.jpg

I like the molded hair. The rooted hair on the previous versions just steered her a little too close to Barbie-land for me. I also agree with those that have praised the body shape here...much better than the too-skinny ones.

I'll wait until I get a replacement to get deep into in picture taking, including with Hawkeye. But the one character she really looks cool displayed with is Nomad, er, Steve Rogers circa Infinity War. It may not entirely jibe movie-wise, but I think they look fantastic together.

A couple of shots:

EG BLACK WIDOW 004.jpg

EG BLACK WIDOW 006.jpg

I sure hope BBTS will replace her...I really do like the figure and want to keep it in the collection...we'll see.

Finally got a chance to get her out of the box. And dang it, she's gotta go back.

There is an odd distortion on the neckline of the costume. I don't know if it is a smear of glue or something else or a flaw in the material, but it's an eye-catching defect that detracts from the figure. I've contacted BBTS about an exchange so we'll see. If they won't exchange it, I'm returning it for a refund because while it looks small and maybe even not a big deal in the photo, it really stands out in hand. A real bummer.

Aside from that, I really like it. The portrait is indeed beautiful and for my eyes, the best HT has done for both Scarlet and the character so far.

I like the molded hair. The rooted hair on the previous versions just steered her a little too close to Barbie-land for me. I also agree with those that have praised the body shape here...much better than the too-skinny ones.

I'll wait until I get a replacement to get deep into in picture taking, including with Hawkeye. But the one character she really looks cool displayed with is Nomad, er, Steve Rogers circa Infinity War. It may not entirely jibe movie-wise, but I think they look fantastic together.

A couple of shots:

I sure hope BBTS will replace her...I really do like the figure and want to keep it in the collection...we'll see.

That's a shame.
It's a beautiful figure.
I hope BBTS has a replacement. I messages Monkey Depot last week to ask if they planned to part Widow again and they said they had sold all their stock.
Fingers crossed BBTS has another one for you and won't just send a refund.
If they do just refund, you can get a brand new sealed one, shipped from China for $230.

It does look like glue or something warped the material there. It's a shame, but it's good that you caught it immediately. BBTS is good about that sort of thing. They might get a replacement body from Sideshow to send you, but if they can't get a replacement then it looks like they still have her in stock so I'm sure they'll exchange it.

KO indeed.

Couldn't resist the urge to snap a few shots of her with Hawkeye before packing her back up.

WIDOW AND THE HAWK.jpg

READY FOR ACTION.jpg

I do really like the figure and hope I can get a replacement. Looking forward to really trying out some more posing with tis better looking body and the suit feels a little more durable than I expected...mind you, I still won't leave her in any intense poses that put too much stress on the outfit with it's rubberized material.

It's just a great looking portrait and a sharp, nicely detailed outfit.

Back