1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics ScoobyDoo!!!
It is really cool to see these figures outside in natural light from time to time (I wish I was more creative like this with my photos).

These are both really good figures and look nice together.
By any chance do you have any pictures of the Endgame head on the other body?

Thank you! And no I don?t have pictures of the endgame head on the civil war body. I know the skin tones won?t match but whenever it warms up again that?s something I can try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Endgame Widow is the best Black Widow!

DSC_0039.jpgDSC_0037cu.jpgDSC_0036.jpg

I agree, it looks to be the best one - and not merely because it's the most recent one. Trouble is I don't particularly want an Endgame BW to represent the character in my collection.

I agree, it looks to be the best one - and not merely because it's the most recent one. Trouble is I don't particularly want an Endgame BW to represent the character in my collection.
What’s your favourite look? You can often pick up one figure and a spare head for a different look. This one has a great head and a great bodysuit. And although the suit won’t 100% work with a different head, you can probably do a head swap with almost any previous headsculpt and it would mostly work.

Well this right here is a cool look but I guess I'd prefer to represent her from another movie that doesn't feature her sad demise - such as Avengers 2012 or Civil War. 2012 is a no-go unless they do a good 2.0, ideally with more meat on the body.

Hot Toys tends to be too generic with female bodies, ''one size fits all''. Nope, it doesn't.

Well this right here is a cool look but I guess I'd prefer to represent her from another movie that doesn't feature her sad demise - such as Avengers 2012 or Civil War. 2012 is a no-go unless they do a good 2.0, ideally with more meat on the body.

Hot Toys tends to be too generic with female bodies, ''one size fits all''. Nope, it doesn't.
Civil War is honestly very good. Not perfect, but up until endgame I think it's easily the best of the bunch. The hair is a non-issue as well on that one. But I suspect she commands a pretty penny these days.

I myself am waiting to get the white suit from the solo film. I can only imagine that with the popularity of BW (I think Howard said that she's their top seller behind Iron Man?), there's no way they'd skip on the black suit she has in that move either, given that it's pretty much a perfect adaptation suit.

What?s your favourite look? You can often pick up one figure and a spare head for a different look. This one has a great head and a great bodysuit. And although the suit won?t 100% work with a different head, you can probably do a head swap with almost any previous headsculpt and it would mostly work.

This is a great suggestion Username. I would love to see what people have done as far as swaps with the different versions of Black Widow.

I recently ordered an Endgame head and plan on putting it on my Civil War Black Widow. I know that the skin tone is a bit different but I?m hoping to position the figure in a way that will minimize the difference. I also have her AOU blasters to use with her (optional).

I think it will all either look great or be a disaster :)

I'm honestly shocked this figure is still in stock at Sideshow; usually the figures with the best portraits are the ones that disappear fast.

DSC_0014.jpgDSC_0050.jpgDSC_0057.jpg

I'll likely get this one at some point - just have a few others ahead of her in the queue. It's the best looking Black Widow for sure.

Super pics. I love the pose; people fail to get that hip angulation right so often.

I think this one is hanging in there because the BW film is still on its way. That'll bring at least two new looks, both being very comic accurate.

I'm honestly shocked this figure is still in stock at Sideshow; usually the figures with the best portraits are the ones that disappear fast.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. It seems very toy-ish to me. Maybe it's the sculpted hair...the paint app on it just seems very flat which makes it look very plasticky and therefore toy-ish.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. It seems very toy-ish to me. Maybe it's the sculpted hair...the paint app on it just seems very flat which makes it look very plasticky and therefore toy-ish.
I mean it’s just as toy-ish as their male figures in that regard, right? I?m not opposed to rooted hair and I’ll grant you that there’s a realism to my Gamora figure that’s lacking on the sculpted hair female figures. But sadly the overwhelming majority of Hot Toys rooted hair attempts don’t look so hot once unboxed. And with the ponytail for Natasha’s Endgame look, I think Hot Toys made the right call to go sculpted this time.

That said, I wish they’d up their rooted hair game rather than abandon it for all sculpted all the time which seems to be the direction they are headed.

I mean it’s just as toy-ish as their male figures in that regard, right? I?m not opposed to rooted hair and I’ll grant you that there’s a realism to my Gamora figure that’s lacking on the sculpted hair female figures. But sadly the overwhelming majority of Hot Toys rooted hair attempts don’t look so hot once unboxed. And with the ponytail for Natasha’s Endgame look, I think Hot Toys made the right call to go sculpted this time.

That said, I wish they’d up their rooted hair game rather than abandon it for all sculpted all the time which seems to be the direction they are headed.

I'm not against rooted hair for female figs if the hairstyle is more conducive for it (I think HT chose the right approach going sculpted with this version of BW), however what I feel would have elevated the realism for this figure is if they applied a more robust paint app rather than the one tone application they gave it.

The sculpted hair makes it look a lot less barbieish than if they gave it doll hair. I am always amazed that people keep pretending that rooted hair on hot toys look good.

Back