1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn’t look half bad. Is that your pic? Or from an auction?

I bought the same HS for a kitbash and that's how it looks in hand. Skin tone's darker than the Hot Toys A4 BW and it's not as detailed but it looks pretty decent and is easily recognizable as Scarlett.

I bought the same HS for a kitbash and that's how it looks in hand. Skin tone's darker than the Hot Toys A4 BW and it's not as detailed but it looks pretty decent and is easily recognizable as Scarlett.

Brilliant. I knew it was a PO when it went up, but I wanted to wait till it was in hand before buying some.

Here are some side by side comparisons.

Sorry, using a camera phone so there's already quite a bit of automatic image processing (colors, noise reduction, etc).

The knock-off heads look....interesting. I'm pretty sold on the one that comes with the figure. And great news for me on that front...BBTS is replacing the figure for me. I'm really glad...I like this figure a lot. have always liked the character and Scarlett's portrayal and look, especially this "Endgame" appearance.

While I await the replacement, here's another shot of her and Steve Rogers...I still may end up displaying her with him and having Hawkeye on his own in his "Ronin" garb.

EG BLACK WIDOW 011.jpg

The knock-off heads look....interesting. I'm pretty sold on the one that comes with the figure. And great news for me on that front...BBTS is replacing the figure for me. I'm really glad...I like this figure a lot. have always liked the character and Scarlett's portrayal and look, especially this "Endgame" appearance.
The left one is the original head sculpt from Hot Toys. The right one is the knock-off.

Great pics. Thanks for posting.
is the ponytail as easy to pose as the HT one?

It's stiffer than the HT one but still flexible. I find they both bounce back to their original shape easily though unless there's something holding the braids in place.

Delighted to report that BBTS has shipped a replacement BW figure to me. Should have it early next week. Fingers crossed that it has no issues.
Looking forward to enjoying this figure with some shots and poses inspired by the posts I've seen in here.

Bravo to BBTS for great CS.

Delighted to report that BBTS has shipped a replacement BW figure to me. Should have it early next week. Fingers crossed that it has no issues.
Looking forward to enjoying this figure with some shots and poses inspired by the posts I've seen in here.

Bravo to BBTS for great CS.

Congrats! It's nice when things get resolved like this. Hate that nagging feeling that somethin' just ain't right. :gah:

And I have received my replacement!

She looks fantastic. Here are a couple of shots....she really looks good.

EG BLACK WIDOW 012.jpg

EG BLACK WIDOW 015.jpg

Looking forward to getting some more shots with a few different poses. I can already tell this will be my favorite BW figure

No photoshop on the face from me... just lighting.

20201208_132804~3.jpg

I just use Photoshop to adjust lighting or contrast. Never anything as elaborate as what username is demonstrating with the shots in the post above.
Folks are always commenting on how some HT sculpts only look "right" from certain angles. I can see that, but I also like playing with light on them 5o how that changes or enhances the sculpt's appearance. All part of the fun!

Thanks! I appreciate that...believe me, I get plenty of inspiration in here!

A couple of shots with Hawkeye:

EG BLACK WIDOW 017.jpg

EG BLACK WIDOW 018.jpg

She is a great figure. A little care has to be used posing with that outfit, but the detail on it is just amazing to look at so the extra care is worth it.

Back