Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been able to replicate the decals yet? Or is anyone else even bothered by them? :)

Has anyone been able to replicate the decals yet? Or is anyone else even bothered by them? :)

I am still working on them. I have been feeling under the weather for a week now and didn't feel like messing it. But, I am feeling better now and getting back into it. I will post something when I get the set done. Then I will be waiting for the fig to come in, so I can get the size of the decals right and to see if they are going to work. :)

I am still working on them. I have been feeling under the weather for a week now and didn't feel like messing it. But, I am feeling better now and getting back into it. I will post something when I get the set done. Then I will be waiting for the fig to come in, so I can get the size of the decals right and to see if they are going to work. :)

Really looking forward to that, buddy.
:)

Working on my review now... he really does live up to the hype :)

Sorry about the crappy pics, I'll br doing a proper shoot to go with the review-

WM3.jpg

WM7.jpg

WM2.jpg

WM11.jpg

WM8.jpg

WM10.jpg

WM9.jpg

WM14.jpg

WM12.jpg

now that the expected time has gone from a month,to a week and now at last an actual day"friday":horror then its now definately game on:yess:rotfl:rock:google:wacky:fireworks:bouncin: but its still means next week:wink1:

I am not the one to defend him and I have not attempted to check his auctions for smallprints. Just this seem to be common knowledge around that I simply assumed that his posting would make some mention of it. The lack of mentioning it would be misleading and inappropriate but even then he is amongst the first to get it out for preorders. Btw he is not officially an official reseller since HT does mention in their policy that they do not honor returns from purchases through eBay and such (though they have done so in the past) and reason why I only buy from toys2 who gets the same second shipment.
:goodpost: i guess he is known for getting the figures pretty quick but someone who has pre-ordered hasnt been given a date yet my seller who gets the 2nd batch has stated they are in friday so you can see why uninformed buyers would now be even more confused.a bit more information on his listings and maybe slightly more communication about the 2nd batch release would solve any issues people have in the future.i for one would be doing that in his position as he knows the pitfalls of his policy enough by the obvious emails he must recieve,and then he could be deemed "faultless":clap

Oh second shipment out this Friday in HK so chances are Toys2 can get it shipped to his location by next week... I better ask again :p

As for ebay sellers they have been at it for a long time and if their auctions still leave room for misinterpretation then there is a chance of this being done on purpose. At the same time you cant fault them if they are not misleading and the buyer simply assumes the wrong thing. The seller really has nothing to loose overall though as he simple offers a refund and hence no negative feedback but in the meantime he had the extra cashflow for his business.
In the end I only buy of ebay what I cannot get from retail and I am lucky (or not) to have toys2 just around the corner. Just feel better to know the store and owner in person beyond just trusting some online transactions.

I agree completely. I'm not that close to Eric's store, but my sister lives out that way so I always stop in or have her pick up the figure if she's dropping by. Plus, Eric does a great job of packaging the figures when he sends them by mail. I bought a Batpod from him and I couldn't believe how perfect the bike was as well as the box it came in. A-1 guy all the way!!!

ditto toys 2 is where i go every time
i wish i knew about him when i started this hobby
unfortunately i went with goodshipped on my first purchase (big mistake)

I just got an email back from Toys2. He says War Machine will be in next week!

Back