Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh second shipment out this Friday in HK so chances are Toys2 can get it shipped to his location by next week... I better ask again :p

As for ebay sellers they have been at it for a long time and if their auctions still leave room for misinterpretation then there is a chance of this being done on purpose. At the same time you cant fault them if they are not misleading and the buyer simply assumes the wrong thing. The seller really has nothing to loose overall though as he simple offers a refund and hence no negative feedback but in the meantime he had the extra cashflow for his business.
In the end I only buy of ebay what I cannot get from retail and I am lucky (or not) to have toys2 just around the corner. Just feel better to know the store and owner in person beyond just trusting some online transactions.

Ya Eric is great. I only buy from him and always will. Always had great service and ultra fast shipping.

I just PO'd him from Razor's Edge. This is my first time ordering from them. How long does it usually take for them to get the figure in stock and are they reliable? I feel a bit iffy depositing a non-refundable 15 bucks.

I just PO'd him from Razor's Edge. This is my first time ordering from them. How long does it usually take for them to get the figure in stock and are they reliable? I feel a bit iffy depositing a non-refundable 15 bucks.

They're good. The only reason I don't order from them is because I don't wanna pay sales tax. :monkey2

Ya Eric is great. I only buy from him and always will. Always had great service and ultra fast shipping.

Let me ask you this: Do you guys pay taxes on the figures when you order at Toys2? A member on OSW mentioned how he avoided the taxes at Toys2 by paying cash.

Let me ask you this: Do you guys pay taxes on the figures when you order at Toys2? A member on OSW mentioned how he avoided the taxes at Toys2 by paying cash.

I don't know about the paying cash thing since it's a store and not a backlot stand, but I do pay it. Well I do now but I didn't before since they were shipping from one province (ontario) to the next (quebec). They never used to charge tax because of that but since the HST came out, I do now.

I asked Eric a couple of months ago about bypassing the hst if I pay cash but it was ano-go for me.

I asked Eric a couple of months ago about bypassing the hst if I pay cash but it was ano-go for me.

Yeah, I asked him too and he said no. After reading what the member of the OSW forum said I wasn't sure if maybe he just didn't want to do it for me since I was a new client but I guess he's just honest and don't want to get involved in this kind of stuff.

businesses can claim back the HST
he has no reason not to charge it and get in trouble.
that 12% ontop of what you buy is alot of money the government wants.

He is just like any other business and charges HST as he will need to pay it forward to our Gov. Not doing it is illegal carries a risk so you can't just expect to go in, offer cash and get the HST waved. Most of the time paying cash to wave taxes is really just the owner giving you a HST equivalent discount as he likely still is paying it. To get away with cash and no HST one would have to make sure no paperwork is in place to track incoming inventory and since Eric gets all his inventory shipped from HK with tracking and likely with accurate quantities for insurance purpose and the payment being overseas I highly doubt he can actually support the cash-business-getting-around-our-Taxes scheme.

So my waitlist from Sideshow just converted. Since no retailers currently have it at a discount, I think I'll keep my Sideshow order. Has anyone got a shipping soon email from Sideshow for this yet?

man after looking at Micheal Crawford's Review of this guy, i really want to get him! the Rhodes/Cheadle head looks a little improved with a nicer darker skin tone.

Loontentoys is shipping his out tomorrow guys :)

I think I should have mine in about 10-14 days so I can't wait!!!!

Finished my review yesterday... it's a long one.
Just finished editing my pics, here are a few to keep you going till the mail man arrives!

a1midflight.jpg

pose16-2.jpg

pose13-4.jpg

dtail33.jpg

detail32-1.jpg

warheadpopup.jpg

maskreveal.jpg

maskreveal2.jpg

exwifepopup.jpg

detail12-4.jpg

Back