Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had this same problem with goodshipped.
i pre ordered back in june and i kept asking when he would be getting them in and told me that as soon as he gets them instock he would send me mine.
then they became available and told me how i have to wait two weeks for the second wave because it is how hot toys does things...
so i asked for my money back and he has said he would refund in a couple of days when he gets some money in his account...
that was almost a week ago.
if i don't hear anything from him or get my money back by tuesday morning i will complaining to ebay and paypal, i realize i won't get my money back by doing that now but atleast they will black list him.

Don't blame Goodshipped for your own stupidity. He doesn't manufacture the figures now does he? So he can't be held accountable if it's delayed:dunno
Yeah it may be against ebay best practice to sell something that far in advance however all the HK sellers do this, and it clearly states the said items (Usually HT) are pre orders. I'd say its more your fault for a) Not doing your research and b) Being impatient.
Leo is a sound guy and trusted seller.

I give it about a week before that thing's in bits. Careful handling? Not so much...

I watched it on youtube and it gives information to the website https://www.Marvelousnews.com this isnt a figure someone bought he doesnt give a damn if it breaks or not, hes just reviewing it for the website.

The last part of the article on the website says,

"Thanks to the folks at Hot Toys for providing us with this figure for review."

Freebie...wow i need to get into reviewing ¬_¬

I made a pre-order with goodshipped too but I didn't know the rules of the game. Some pages earlier someone told us that the first batch was exclusively made through Toy Hunters (the official store of Hot Toys). For this reason, the sellers understood that this first batch was for more hunger buyers who pays more for this antecipation. Goodshipped e-mailed me and he said the first batch for pre-order will be ready in the beginning of November. It is very close. I guess it is not be a good idea to ask for a refund. Probably people who made the preorder has got a good price.

The beginning of November is tomorrow. And I have used Goodshipped many times and their service is faultless. Often better than the online stores in the UK.

Don't blame Goodshipped for your own stupidity. He doesn't manufacture the figures now does he? So he can't be held accountable if it's delayed:dunno
Yeah it may be against ebay best practice to sell something that far in advance however all the HK sellers do this, and it clearly states the said items (Usually HT) are pre orders. I'd say its more your fault for a) Not doing your research and b) Being impatient.
Leo is a sound guy and trusted seller.

I wouldn´t call it stupidity, impatience is enough.
I´m also impatient, but I won´t cancel, since I know Leo now.
It´s just the M.O. that they send out the bulk batch to those impatient, which cost a few bucks more. After that´s coming the batch for the PO´s, but that´s only 2-3 weeks later and everything worked for me with my T-1000.
Everything perfect.
So I guess WM MIV´ll both come in the first 2 weeks of december.

"Your pre-order of the War Machine 12-inch Figure - Iron Man 2 (MMS120) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 18 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, November 16, 2010"

"Your pre-order of the War Machine 12-inch Figure - Iron Man 2 (MMS120) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 18 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, November 16, 2010"

where is this from?
sideshow?

any news from toys 2?

I WISH! Actually, as soon as I saw that post I hurry to check my email since I saw I had two unread messages... it was just spam :monkey2

Damn, I cannot wait anymore. I thought Toys2 was supposed to get stuff early. I was expecting to have mine by the end of next week!

hmm i wonder if the second wave got held back for adjustments like with black widow's boobs.
hopefully they are changing the waist articulation problem

I've got War Machine on pre-order through Toys2, and the last time I talked to Eric he said he expected to receive them in mid-November. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess.

Back