Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be up on Mike Crawfords site soonish, but he has a bit ofa backlog at the moment. I'll post it as soon as its up!

Hey guys I just got an email from BBTS saying my War Machine is ready to ship. I was completely shocked because they are always last to get their figures in. They must of got a small batch in or something. So if you pre-ordered early check your email.

My war machine arrives today , im very happy but i have a problem with this great figure, the batteries of the head are very low of power, i dont know why but i have replaced it by a new ones and works fine, i know that all of you already have seen this toy , but i will post my picture

Sorry by my english.

HPIM8136.JPG

HPIM8143.JPG

i wish all days could pan out like today:pray: cleaner kit predator turns up this morning followed by an email about my war machine followed by a TRACKING NUMBER:rock:dance:exactly: and shipping via ems means hopefully he will land on my doorstep by wedneday.with black ops coming out tuesday i have my tool to take my mind of the waiting:yess:
ps.loontentoys is shipping pre-orders now:panic:

The batteries of the head are very low of power, i dont know why but i have replaced it by a new ones and works fine, i know that all of you already have seen this toy , but i will post my picture

Sorry by my english.

Thats what she said

My war machine arrives today , im very happy but i have a problem with this great figure, the batteries of the head are very low of power, i dont know why but i have replaced it by a new ones and works fine, i know that all of you already have seen this toy , but i will post my picture

My war machine came with dead head and right arm led/battery, dunno which, never checked.

Back