Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but whos buying :lol

Exactly. No one with 1/3 of a brain will ever, ever pay that much for the old toys, therefore the MK3 as well as the War Machine many paid out of the ass for in the aftermarket will sell for very cheap soon.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only that, i get that people wana be complete and like the old stuff but that original mark 3 is garbage lol. For the time it was nice but it does not hold up any more.

Not only that, i get that people wana be complete and like the old stuff but that original mark 3 is garbage lol. For the time it was nice but it does not hold up any more.

The figure sure didn't age well. The head sculpt looks like my uncle Jose.

If I can find a buyer for this at $250 after the DC version comes out, I'd be happy, hope the value holds.

If I can find a buyer for this at $250 after the DC version comes out, I'd be happy, hope the value holds.

Sellers are going to be lucky if they can get $200 shipped. And that's pushing it.

No one will want to buy this over the new version, not at those prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to agree. If there's any reason for most collectors to buy the original Mark I, it will be the outrageously high price of the DC version. And most people willing to pay $250 for a toy on a regular basis will probably be fine saving a little more and dropping the $350–380 that the DC will cost.

Yeah I was being optimistic. I can live with a resale price in the neighborhood of $200, but if it drops below $150, I may consider just keeping it as a spare.

Yeah I was being optimistic. I can live with a resale price in the neighborhood of $200, but if it drops below $150, I may consider just keeping it as a spare.
Keep it. Weather it. Give it a battle damaged look and it will have new life in your collection. If it looks good enough someone may even make you an offer.

Keep it. Weather it. Give it a battle damaged look and it will have new life in your collection. If it looks good enough someone may even make you an offer.

I was gonna say the same thing. Id beat it up good. Have fun with it. Make it look good enough to sell for $600 lol

Back