Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures!!! I cant wait for mine to arrive since its my first hot toys iron man figure.I was just going to stick to collecting aliens, terminators and predators but this was too good to pass. Now I need iron man I dont know if I should get mark iv or vi and suggestions?????

Just as strange as how you can pay more than he did for the same item from the same seller :lol

Last edited:
This is not the first time this has been brought up here and since I have yet to preorder through eBay I have not read the details of any of these. However many have mentioned this here and the conclusion has always been that preorders are not from the initial HK release but the next HK wave. It's just something that seems to be their practice and anyone has yet to be able to challenge them on this matter. You want it faster than everyone else you pay more. Most here understand it and some will make that choice.

i dont order from him for that reason alone,maybe if that is stated on his listing he may not offend as many,but then he would get less orders,so to someone not aware of "his"policy would see him selling them before honouring the pre-order which whatever way you look at it is bang out of order! if people are ok with that then fine but i personally would not be.i guess pre-orders mean different things in different countrys:cuckoo: ps,if people want it faster then they have to pay more???after 6 months on pre-order id want it NOW period!

Last edited:
Great pictures!!! I cant wait for mine to arrive since its my first hot toys iron man figure.I was just going to stick to collecting aliens, terminators and predators but this was too good to pass. Now I need iron man I dont know if I should get mark iv or vi and suggestions?????
i guess its down to which version you like the most,although i feel that the MKVI is the one i will buy as you get more accessories,fancy base to display him on.at least you get to pose him battle damaged or not which to me is like buying two"if you get my drift"more to mess about with:rotfl plus more time to save cash before MKVI release because after ordering berserker/falconer/war machine! the extra time is helpful:yess: looks like war machine and cleaner kit i ordered are going to arrive in the same week:horror its christmas early:yess: still cant decide on royce:panic:

i dont order from him for that reason alone,maybe if that is stated on his listing he may not offend as many,but then he would get less orders,so to someone not aware of "his"policy would see him selling them before honouring the pre-order which whatever way you look at it is bang out of order! if people are ok with that then fine but i personally would not be.i guess pre-orders mean different things in different countrys:cuckoo: ps,if people want it faster then they have to pay more???after 6 months on pre-order id want it NOW period!

i had this same problem with goodshipped.
i pre ordered back in june and i kept asking when he would be getting them in and told me that as soon as he gets them instock he would send me mine.
then they became available and told me how i have to wait two weeks for the second wave because it is how hot toys does things...
so i asked for my money back and he has said he would refund in a couple of days when he gets some money in his account...
that was almost a week ago.
if i don't hear anything from him or get my money back by tuesday morning i will complaining to ebay and paypal, i realize i won't get my money back by doing that now but atleast they will black list him.

The Figure looks great in this video!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z4dyihfLUqU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z4dyihfLUqU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That video actually really annoys me.

Even if he could afford to buy 100 of them he still shouldn't be man handling it like that.

To me a figure like that deserve a little bit of respect when it comes down to handling - not only because it's worth a lot of cash but because it's a character who I very much like.

Hell I didn't treat my six inch Marvel Legends like that before I found out about Hot Toys.

I actually like the video, more so because he handles it roughly. I handle mine with kid gloves but it is nice to know that it can withstand such carelessness. Specially, with the scares we were getting about the delicate nature of this piece. Plus, he doesn't talk at all just goes about and shows what the figure can do.

I actually like the video, more so because he handles it roughly. I handle mine with kid gloves but it is nice to know that it can withstand such carelessness. Specially, with the scares we were getting about the delicate nature of this piece. Plus, he doesn't talk at all just goes about and shows what the figure can do.

:exactly:

i treat this pieces like they are victorian era furniture and i like videos that reminds me that they are not.:wink1:

I agree with it being able to handle that kind of play. I mean these are toys, although they are much more fragile than those you get from Hasbro they are meant to be handled. My Mark III BD gets played with almost daily while I watch videos or on the phone, the Mark III has actually suffered a drop as well but not even a scratch.

However I'll be a bit more cautious with the torso since theres proof of how tiny the joint is on the torso :(

Also, I do display my figures...I just can't help but play with them they look so badass.

I agree with it being able to handle that kind of play. I mean these are toys, although they are much more fragile than those you get from Hasbro they are meant to be handled. My Mark III BD gets played with almost daily while I watch videos or on the phone, the Mark III has actually suffered a drop as well but not even a scratch.

However I'll be a bit more cautious with the torso since theres proof of how tiny the joint is on the torso :(

Also, I do display my figures...I just can't help but play with them they look so badass.

my wife looks at me funny if i play with mine :(

I have been very cautious with my WM too because of the whole torso breaking thing, but so far, WM feels as durable as my Mk III and III BD.

i had this same problem with goodshipped.
i pre ordered back in june and i kept asking when he would be getting them in and told me that as soon as he gets them instock he would send me mine.
then they became available and told me how i have to wait two weeks for the second wave because it is how hot toys does things...
so i asked for my money back and he has said he would refund in a couple of days when he gets some money in his account...
that was almost a week ago.
if i don't hear anything from him or get my money back by tuesday morning i will complaining to ebay and paypal, i realize i won't get my money back by doing that now but atleast they will black list him.
like i mention before that it would be nice if he informed people on his listings because your case shows exactly what this seller is all about and yet gets spoken very highly of which i can only presume is because he can manage to send items through the post as apart from that his selling practice is one of no respect for the buyer and definately none for 6 month pre-order customers=you can wait while i fill my boots and when they are full il get round to that daft pre-order of yours:cuckoo: and now we find he doesnt like to refund and also isnt one for keeping his word,but hey he is the official dealer so everythings cool:dunno.is it?

I am not the one to defend him and I have not attempted to check his auctions for smallprints. Just this seem to be common knowledge around that I simply assumed that his posting would make some mention of it. The lack of mentioning it would be misleading and inappropriate but even then he is amongst the first to get it out for preorders. Btw he is not officially an official reseller since HT does mention in their policy that they do not honor returns from purchases through eBay and such (though they have done so in the past) and reason why I only buy from toys2 who gets the same second shipment.

Back