1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax will be on pre order this wed.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax will be on pre order this wed.

NQHKSVE.gif

Just looking at the new pics. This still falls way short. Do they have a thing against big muscles?

I agree, but I don't really care anymore. I just want to complete the team.

I've been eagerly awaiting this figure to complete the team since they previewed early last summer. Of course the week it's rumored to be put up for preorder, I decide to sell off my collection. :slap

I've been eagerly awaiting this figure to complete the team since they previewed early last summer. Of course the week it's rumored to be put up for preorder, I decide to sell off my collection. :slap
Sorry to hear that. Always sad to hear a fellow collector part with their collection.

I wish the figure was better proportioned,i.e. wider lats, traps, and bulkier arms, like the iron studios statue, and the expression is more menacing. I will still get the hot toys version, but the small little changes would make the figure near perfect.
igor-catto-drax-model1.jpg

So does this mean we're finally going to stop seeing 20 "where's Drax?" posts every time they announce something?

Don't get me wrong, I totally get the frustration. But...that gets old.

I wish the figure was better proportioned,i.e. wider lats, traps, and bulkier arms, like the iron studios statue, and the expression is more menacing. I will still get the hot toys version, but the small little changes would make the figure near perfect.
View attachment 203084

That's kinda why I think Hot Toys should maybe start developing more muscular bodies. Or since this was a newly sculpted body with the tatts, couldn't they have also made the muscles bigger? But yeah I might still get him.

That's kinda why I think Hot Toys should maybe start developing more muscular bodies. Or since this was a newly sculpted body with the tatts, couldn't they have also made the muscles bigger? But yeah I might still get him.
It wasn't necessarily a newly sculpted body. They could easily have added the tats over an existing torso.

So much for Drax going up for PO on Wednesday.
He would have had to been shown on the HT Facebook page today.

So much for Drax going up for PO on Wednesday.
He would have had to been shown on the HT Facebook page today.

I'll give it 3 more hours.... Since that's when they announced Quicksilver last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys usually shows new images in the early mornings (East Coast time). Not that I believe the Wednesday post but they still have several hours before they would show a new figure.

Back