1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - Drax

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
361853224_652534543577066_2886980641051960384_n.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a meh from me dawg
Yeah, I have been waiting a really long time for Hot Toys to make another Drax. I was hoping that the next version of Drax would have a larger upper body than the one they put out years ago. I hate to say it but this looks pretty uninspired to me.

Hopefully there are other pictures showing him with the sleeveless shirt and some seamless arms …please

Attachments

• EB5D1937-332D-41DC-9ECC-7E08BA3FD846.png
    EB5D1937-332D-41DC-9ECC-7E08BA3FD846.png
    497.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yeah, I have been waiting a really long time for Hot Toys to make another Drax. I was hoping that the next version of Drax would have a larger upper body than the one they put out years ago. I hate to say it but this looks pretty uninspired to me.

Hopefully there are other pictures showing him with the sleeveless shirt and some seamless arms …please
Yeah I'm the same. I've been waiting for years for a V2. Even for the endgame version with different pants which never eventuated.

Now this look will not fit at all with the rest. So annoying !

Yeah I don’t want to crap on this release because I’m glad he is being made and I am happy for those who want a version of him in “uniform” but personally I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I am disappointed and I am not sure what I am going to do now.

At this point I sort of regret not getting that third party version of him in the sleeveless hoody a while back. I passed in that bk I figured we would get a Vol 3 Drax …but I hoped that he would be sleeveless at least or maybe even provide the ability for him to be shirtless with a seamless detailed torso and arms.

As is this figure looks ok to me, but it just feels like it could be any big bulky dude in a Ravager uniform.

He definitely needs a bigger, more muscular body, yeah. I wonder how easy these suits are to get off.

Still, if they release Drax & Mantis I'll get the whole team. I loved the GotG movies and I like the team look.

Definitely not a fan of the uniform look. Especially when they were such a rag tag team.

Starlord looks particularly naff.....headsculpt is terrible, pants oversized.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 10.43.32.png

Amazing how some HT figures look so good and some look like this. They need better consistency.

These team suits suck. I can see why they did it for Drax, as he didn’t have to sit in a chair for hours putting on all that damn makeup, but holy cow do these things look like garbage.

How can anyone want this "team" when its not complete without Gamora?

Besides, way too much blue. Boring. BOR-riiiiiiiiing!
Yes, they are boring. the vol2 /infinity war versions are all I need. It doesnt help that vol3 was a really boring film for me. Right at the 2 hour mark I shut it off and went to bed. I did finish it but it was a pretty forgetable story.

I wish they had went straight from endgame with the asgardians of the galaxy idea searching for gamora with thor. Oh well.

Back