1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it needs a body replacement. First thing I noticed. There's another one - just the costume set, no body included - coming from SuperDuck. I really like this Head sculpt though.

Still waiting for my Mantis. Seems like it is somewhat lost in transit. It was in LA and instead of coming to Arizona made a detour to Idaho. It has been rescheduled for delivery today so we shall see.

—————————-

Well after a long journey, she showed up. The head and hands really struggle to stay on the joints but she fits in well and it seems unlikely Hot Toys will make one. I am happy enough to have another Guardian.

8A58E7BE-2209-471C-955D-EE2E5716DD2D.jpg

Still waiting for my Mantis. Seems like it is somewhat lost in transit. It was in LA and instead of coming to Arizona made a detour to Idaho. It has been rescheduled for delivery today so we shall see.

—————————-

Well after a long journey, she showed up. The head and hands really struggle to stay on the joints but she fits in well and it seems unlikely Hot Toys will make one. I am happy enough to have another Guardian.

View attachment 460650
Now you just need Neb...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

—————————-

View attachment 460650

Hot Toys has shown their own Mantis at SDCC

Back