1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Which is why i'm totally willing to try and dye the Ravager pants. :D

There are actually a lot of differences between these two pants in my opinion.
cd4389c047ae4e9e3eaffda672a60901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

There are actually a lot of differences between these two pants in my opinion.
cd4389c047ae4e9e3eaffda672a60901.jpg

Damn, yeah. They are pretty different pants.....BUT i'll still try to dye it. XD It'd still look good with a greyish green color. Does it have the Ravager symbol on it at all?

I definitely prefer the orange. Gives the piece a better color pallette.

No one knows. Speculation based on nothing.

I wouldn't say it's based on nothing; it's always been based on the little that we do know. Things like comparing them to SS's announced ES, other smaller companies announced ES's and how many we see being sold on eBay in the beginning stages of the release.

When I first started collecting almost 4 years ago the common belief was that more popular figs like Iron Man would get 8000-10000 and the less popular ones would see 3000-5000. Since then the whole landscape for the collecting world (both licensed and custom) has changed so drastically. Considering the fact the the hobby has grown in popularity, I was assuming that those old ideas of the numbers grew about 30%-40%. I was pretty shocked to hear JC Hong throw around 20,000-30,000 in that latest video.

I definitely prefer the orange. Gives the piece a better color pallette.

I was thinking that was their reasoning too. To add a little pop to the figure. I also always thought that was why they went with a grey uniform over the accurate black one for Red Skull, but who knows

I like the ravager pants. I wish everyone had their ravager outfit actually.

I think i'd be way more fine with the Ravager pants if everyone came in their Ravager gear. XD

He's got the wrong pants? Really? #anydrax #ilied #onlythemostperfectdraxthatdoesntactuallyexist #alliwantisafigureicancomplainabout

I thought the Raveger trousers were more red than orange.

guardians_of_the_galaxy_cast.jpg

He's got the wrong pants? Really? #anydrax #ilied #onlythemostperfectdraxthatdoesntactuallyexist #alliwantisafigureicancomplainabout

This made my day.

Remember the Whiplash fiasco with the wrong color pants...just wait for the ****storm if Hot Toys gets the color wrong AGAIN :rotfl

Remember the Whiplash fiasco with the wrong color pants...just wait for the ****storm if Hot Toys gets the color wrong AGAIN :rotfl

What's hard about black/grey pants :lol

Lol quicksilver just got announced, looking forward to Drax next week....hopefully

Back