1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Obligitory HAHA....

Seriously though, their teasing so bad we almost need a safeword

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Nvm == Nick Fury just got announced...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of the prior issues they have to actually get the tooling made and make a run of production figures to make sure the scarification translates this time..

And nick fury is just a head.

Considering Drax is the third most popular Guardian, at best (at least to me), not to mention all of the detail all over the upper body, it's a wonder this is being made at all.

I actually commend HT for following through with this figure and not abandoning it as with other figures in other lines.

Considering Drax is the third most popular Guardian, at best (at least to me), not to mention all of the detail all over the upper body, it's a wonder this is being made at all.

I actually commend HT for following through with this figure and not abandoning it as with other figures in other lines.

I went to the opening night at my local theater and was given "mystery buttons" with GOTG characters on them. I got two (one for me and one for my wife). They were both Drax. I was very disappointed. I wanted Groot or Rocket. Needless to say, times have changed. I want me some Drax.

I went to the opening night at my local theater and was given "mystery buttons" with GOTG characters on them. I got two (one for me and one for my wife). They were both Drax. I was very disappointed. I wanted Groot or Rocket. Needless to say, times have changed. I want me some Drax.

Oh, no doubt, at the very least, Drax needs to be made to complete the team.

Well I mean we sorta got a bald guy(Nick Fury) and a green dude(the hulk) this week...... Maybe that means..... Guys? No?........ok :(

I have stopped wondering when. If it goes up for pre-order, whenever it is, I will order it. Until then, i will order whatever else interests me.

I have stopped wondering when. If it goes up for pre-order, whenever it is, I will order it. Until then, i will order whatever else interests me.

Exactly...so much good stuff coming out lately, my wallet needs a break. Take your time, Drax!

:exactly: :goodpost: Same here! My bank card is glad to be able to finally have a rest! :)

I want this but I'll still be waiting until it's coupon-eligible haha

Drax this week

Guys here are some news for this long-waited figure:
My friends uncles friend happens to be a part of the hottoys company, when I asked him for the release date of drax, he said the reason why hottoys has been holding back on this figure is because of the over complicated colour variant/tattoos that this characters has. He told me to expect to see some pictures of this figure sometime around the exhibition(which means July).

Drax will be displayed tomorrow...

Drax this week

Dude, give it a rest. You're full of it. Stop trolling this thread and hoping you'll be vindicated whenever the hell Drax is put up for PO.

Back