1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Ok WrsMov, why u lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I am guessing this guy is $255-$275 and those that said they will be buying a Drax no matter what, will be passing due to price.

Well, no surprise here... it's Wednesday, and no Drax PO.

Still makes it no less annoying, Hot Toys.

:rotfl
You'd think after the long wait to even see the prototype again people would be used to waiting on this guy :lol

Hot toys showed the original prototype and then no Preorder, so we see a 2nd prototype, we could again have no preorder and eventually see a 3rd prototype haha

Hot toys showed the original prototype and then no Preorder, so we see a 2nd prototype, we could again have no preorder and eventually see a 3rd prototype haha

3rd times the charm :lol

where are you , drax?! :thud:

Drax.JPG

:rotfl
You'd think after the long wait to even see the prototype again people would be used to waiting on this guy :lol

It's also not hot toys fault people keep throwing dates out and then believing it. Hot toys didn't announce it would be up today. Why get upset with them? Silly

Finger on the throat means death.

my rockets beard all came off....
f4082dc61b6bc6b255bf3e369f79d748.jpg

Ok, saw it in the Rocket thread and thought "Beard" was a typo. I have no idea what he's talking about.

He's just being idiotic for the sake of it, as per usual.

Calm before the storm?

Back