Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go, they're all in the movie :lol

d793c907e80b85c1a5a18ef1dcbe8c3e.jpg

Thanks, as I recall this one gets destroyed pretty quickly by the bad guys..., doesn't it? I'm hoping I can get one, still kicking myself for pondering about Python for to long.

I personally love the design of it. No shoulder cannons, like IP and WM2 and there's no overwhelming paint apps like IP and not to boring paint like the WM2.

It's a nice gradient fade and it looks like any other IM armor that looks like something Tony would use

Definitely want this one. Super pissed for missing Python...I'm hoping I can find Python for a decent price soon

Here you go, they're all in the movie :lol

d793c907e80b85c1a5a18ef1dcbe8c3e.jpg

:goodpost: much better exposure than Python, actually.

Hot Rod is actually in the movie? Now I need to have it

All HPP armors were in the movie. That's why people should stop blaming HT for these "repaints". Marvel and Legacy designed the armors that way, and it was as if they were conveniently made for HT. And any business would take advantage of any convenience that would bring more $$$ to them if given the chance.

At least the "repaints" that have and would come out of IM3 were from the actual movie. Our 80's sci-fi movie figures from back in the day are most notorious for repaints just for $$$'s sake.

When do you guys think we'll be likely to preorder this figure??? I'd like to secure it for my collection ASAP really..., decided it's worth the extra expense to secure one. :)

I think it's cool especially if you don't have warmachine or IP, I might pick him up since I don't have either & if SSC isn't too pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All HPP armors were in the movie. That's why people should stop blaming HT for these "repaints". Marvel and Legacy designed the armors that way, and it was as if they were conveniently made for HT. And any business would take advantage of any convenience that would bring more $$$ to them if given the chance.

At least the "repaints" that have and would come out of IM3 were from the actual movie. Our 80's sci-fi movie figures from back in the day are most notorious for repaints just for $$$'s sake.

This was in the movie, WM2 wasn't :lol damn repaints

I think it's funny that track #2 on the IM3 soundtrack is called "War Machine". Makes me wonder if it wasn't in the movie and then cut out late in production.

Always nice to find a decent seller on Ebay...I e-mailed him and asked about the availability of Hot Rod since he is in Hong Kong and he had them listed at $418 delivered and I went to get one from him and he e-mailed me after and said they were sold out before I got one, and he may get more to watch his listings, now he has him listed again at $500.

I always heard positive things about GOODSHIPPED...apparently he must have wrote them...might want to avoid him unless you like to 'negotiate' your purchases...

Where was Python in the movie?? :dunno

I think it's funny that track #2 on the IM3 soundtrack is called "War Machine". Makes me wonder if it wasn't in the movie and then cut out late in production.
You mean it was and then cut out?

These will be shipping in HK later this month?
Yes. Scheduled to be in stock and ready for shipping between Dec 22-24. If SSC gets it, I speculate it to go on PO during the 12 days.

Debating on trying to get this now... I have this feeling it may not show up on SSC.
It says right there on their website that they'll have it. Sideshow has sold every single one of their exclusives.

t5TyR5i.png

The sad thing is Hot Rod will be every bit as expensive as WMII at $284.99 plus shipping and a downgrade on accessories by trading the big laser shoulder cannon for iron patriot's clip-on arm laser. Since it is exclusive and all it might hit $299. F- me.

Back