Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true. They did not carry rose hill tony or the red snapper exclusive

Yes, but Rose Hill Tony was not at all well received, so I think HOT TOYS went light on production...an Iron Man suit is ALWAYS in big demand...and HOT TOys first STAR WARS figure in its new line??? VERY BIG DEAL !!!!

Hey I bought rose hill tony !

Why? lol ;) Personally I'm not a fan of human likenesses when it comes to figures or statues BUT I did buy the armor testing version of Tony Stark & it is pretty good on the likeness front BUT for me that's him done, no change if clothes can make me want to spend decent money on a second, third or even a forth version..., unlike with the suits, they are enticing for me I guess. :)

280sw007883.gif

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

He's great for the completist, nice paint job but that's the trouble it's a repaint of a figure I have already so that knocks it of my want list, I want my Ironman display to have some variety and when it comes to Ironman less is definatly more, bring on Starboost and Bones

It is a proper suit though, people keep saying it's a repaint but it's not just that..., it's a prototype & the origins of War Machine (mark II)/Iron Patriot, just as the mark II is the basis for the first War Machine. Each to their own though, I like it. :)

Back