Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he wears those shades for about 10 seconds in the film, at the very beginning, when he tests out the large guitar amp. It's for the best that the sculpt wasn't modified to account for his wearing the shades, IMO. If it's a problem fitting on the sculpt, and if people really want to pose him wearing them, then they can just trim the arms to make it fit. That's what people did for the Trevor Grove sculpt, trying to fit the T-1000 shades.

The yellow guitar from the opening scene would have been my choice. And, yeah, he does come with the glasses and there's no reason to believe he can't wear them. I imagine they'll fit just like Coulson's did on him.

They won't be able to be 'worn' unless HT deviate from what is shown in the specs.

They won't be able to be 'worn' unless HT deviate from what is shown in the specs.

They may fit on his face but the ear pieces will probably look wonky on the hair as some have mentioned. If I can find the guitar from the opening scene I'll probably get another pair of glasses and snip the earpieces to fit.

I wonder how much more the guitar version will go for on the aftermarket. I'm sure they made a ton of these things.

Just watched "A million ways to die in the West".

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back