Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Release confirmed for tomorrow (or Thursday) only the SPECIAL version.. the regular may arrive next week.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Wow. This releasing soon is a nice surprise, I didn't think we'd get it before summer in all honesty.

Damn exited that we will be seeing the final product maybe tomorrow or Thursday :yess:. My only gripe is I cant pose Marty next to the DeLorean for probably well over a year.
Oh & no still no sign of Doc. :(

Maybe Doc will be a Toy Fair EX, seeing as its 2015. :pray:

The Good news is that is releasing soon, the bad news is that SSC pre orders won't be available till May. :gah::gah:

That's why I'm buying direct from Hong Kong, might have the fig in hand next week. :panic:

I hope Marty sells well & we get more figures from the Back To The Future line. Alternate outfits + Accessories, Biff & Doc + Einstein.

150789_856871057684557_3974402651314609575_n.png

:yess:

Wasn't that mag in BTTF 2 ? When Biff has the Sports Almanac.

Yeah I pre ordered at sideshow because it's the only way I can afford it. Their flexpayments are awesome. The only bad things is the markup.

Plastic enemies usually teases releases of figures because they do the final photo shoots for the figures. They get them before anyone else.

Back