Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could well be my favourite Hot Toys release so far, not just because it looks incredible, but it's really the first time we've ever had a proper Marty McFly figure apart from the Funko ones. I NEED this figure in my collection!!! And despite having limited shelf space, I would seriously consider the Delorean. Now just bring on the Doc!!

I personally hated this film . Absolutely zero interest in this . Thank god !

Then GTFO!
tumblr_lmj7kztt081qg39ewo1_500.gif

Well, I'm not gonna preorder....I'll see what my fingers do when Timcent gets it in stock though. It looks amazing, definite likeness there to me.

While everything looks great overall, I think the head sculpt could use some slight tweaking. I think it makes him look a little older than he should be. I was hoping for 2 head sculpts but waddya gonna do. Definitely still purchasing it.

While everything looks great overall, I think the head sculpt could use some slight tweaking. I think it makes him look a little older than he should be. I was hoping for 2 head sculpts but waddya gonna do. Definitely still purchasing it.

It's idealized kinda like a 20-something actor playing a teenager.

Yeah I hope they make Doc and a Part 2 Marty next.

Some figures are announced and they are just so classic they're bought straight away.

It's an amazing looking figure. I loved the movies as a kid. Do I NEED to have this? Probably not. But it sure is tempting.

I can say, I need this! Usually I only collect Marvel Hot Toys stuff but Back to the Future is the reason I went into the film industry! Plus I want that full 1/6th delorean too

It's idealized kinda like a 20-something actor playing a teenager.

I don't think HT is going for an idealization. I just think the head sculpt can be better.

I see there's no pics with him wearing the sunglasses. They're fully sculpted with full temples and ear pieces so I hope he'll actually be able to wear them instead of just holding them.

Back