Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone is going to make a lot of money on Decal commissions when this thing comes out! I understand the reasoning for the lack of logos though... could you imagine the money that would have to be shelled out to get the Nike, JVC and Sony logo on there?? Ridiculous. I understand their logic. I am sure many around here will think it was missed out of lack of detail... but that most certainly isn't the case.

I could see us paying much more $ if this thing did have a Nike logo. Of course this could change by release and they could secure it.
Yeah, I don't think enough people will really care to make it worth the cost from HT.

Doesn't bother me. Its all about the figure for me, not the logos.
I'm with you on this one! Its actually not all about the logos and you know what I can always find someone to make the decals later on if I want.

Grail Figure ............
excited_elf.gif

Wow! Looks fantastic! It really does.

Congrats to all those that have waited years for it! I might have considered it but with so many great SW things on the horizon, I really have to focus.

Congrats on all those that have been waiting so long for this! I hope I get to feel what your feeling when BATMAN RETURNS images are one day revealed!!

Yes it is nice that HT has finally delivered for all you BTTF fans and Marty looks great.

I have no interest in the line but I will keep an eye out for the in-hand pics.

Looks like someone is going to make a lot of money on Decal commissions when this thing comes out! I understand the reasoning for the lack of logos though... could you imagine the money that would have to be shelled out to get the Nike, JVC and Sony logo on there?? Ridiculous. I understand their logic. I am sure many around here will think it was missed out of lack of detail... but that most certainly isn't the case.

I could see us paying much more $ if this thing did have a Nike logo. Of course this could change by release and they could secure it.

Plenty of custom 1:6 Nikes on ebay.

$_12.JPG

Let the nitpicking commence! Isn't the Save the Clock Tower flyer a little too big?

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR8.jpg

Why is the collar flipped down? I'm sad the shoes don't have the red swoosh. The Art in Revolution button is upside down. My biggest complaint is WHY DON'T I HAVE IT YET?!?!

In all seriousness, this is one of the most beautiful figures I've ever seen! Great work Hot Toys! Please don't make us wait too long.:pray:

I'm glad it's not a DX (screw the PERS).

I think it looks pretty great. The head sculpt is slightly idealised but I still like it a lot.

You all know what this means right?
No more
"Where are the BTTF figures?"
In threads of figures that were announcing new Iron Man,Bat Man or any other Marvel figure that HT releases!
Those days will not be missed!

*fixed* :lol

Back