Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g282f61dc.gif

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Looks to me like the sculpt wouldn't allow for him to wear the glasses correctly without modding the sunglasses. But personally I prefer it that way. If they stuck little indentions/holes in his hair, it would detract from the sculpt when he wasn't wearing them. Which he won't at all for the vast majority of collectors (he only wore them briefly in the film--in that scene with the yellow guitar we aren't getting--and didn't wear them even in that poster). All you would need to do is trim the glasses arms a bit, and maybe use a little dab of sticky tac to get them to look good wearing them.

No need to anymore. And I hate cancelling stuff (in the event that I felt I needed to), I'd have rather not placed an order in the first place.

It also remains to be seen if they'll make Doc. This is Hot Toys afterall, they get a kick out of leaving lines short of key characters.

Would love to have had the mall with Doc's van in the background or something as a cardboard diorama. Oh, well. I guess he's no Ledger Joker, so he doesn't deserve it.

No need to anymore. And I hate cancelling stuff (in the event that I felt I needed to), I'd have rather not placed an order in the first place.

It also remains to be seen if they'll make Doc. This is Hot Toys afterall, they get a kick out of leaving lines short of key characters.
You will pre-order it, dammit. As soon as possible. Don't make me raise my voice.

If I were a betting man. . .I still wouldn't bet on this one. Better not to build up expectations. HT isn't very predictable, unless you're talking about Iron Man or Ledger Joker.

I am getting a strong "Reeve Superman" vibe with Marty. Maybe one or two Marty variants, at the most, is all we are likely to see.

I would love to be wrong though.

2015 Toy Fairs Exclusive Darth Vader 1:6 Scale Action FigureDarth-Vader-Marty.jpg

I am getting a strong "Reeve Superman" vibe with Marty. Maybe one or two Marty variants, at the most, is all we are likely to see.

I would love to be wrong though.

I think the effort to make the delorean at least shows a higher level of commitment than that of Reeve Superman. I won't count on it, but I won't count it out either.

This things beautiful, by far the best likeness ive seen and the Clothing are perfect, shame the delorean does,ent come as a twin pack!!

but would love to by it down the road if ever got released, that,ll make a perfect display ;)

This just moved to the top of my list. Can't wait to preorder and I'm already trying to figure out what to sell to afford that DeLorean.

Back