Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so happy to hear that they plan on making figures from all 3 movies.If we get 3+ Marty's they sure as hell should make at least 1 Doc.

10556260_678001725607697_8270572480735448867_n.jpg

Where is the full interview posted?

While MANY waitlists are going to convert, it's still pretty crazy how quick it went to waitlist. Huge demand for this figure with no real non-custom alternatives and the popularity of the movie being about as big as any.

It's actually really shocking. There hasn't been a PO like this in a while. I have a feeling that with Doc or the DeLorean it might be worse from people thinking they could be scalp bait.

Can you imagine if the EX for the DeLorean was something like the hook? Not vital but definitely desirable and people would lose their ****.

POed n' looking forward Hover Dolorean and Doc-Brown. year 2016? :slap Hope not. :gah:

Given that next year is 2015, I wouldn't shocked in all reality if we get 2015 Doc and 2015 Marty next to try and hit the year goal, leaving folks bugging for a BTTF 1 Doc of some kind. I wouldn't be shocked either if the DeLorean has interchangeable parts for the 2015 version too.

Yea, now that I think of it, 80s Radiation suit Doc makes the most sense.

50s Doc wouldn't come with a box of plutonium. Or more importantly, the radio controller. And since Marty has the video camera and everything, it just sort of makes the most sense to replicate the Twin Pines Mall scenes.

But in the movie Doc did look like a troll doll.

By the way, those crazy little "trolls" with the wild hair have been around long before the 90's, young man.

Haha true!

This has brought my nostalgia factor so high, that I'm pissed Universal closed the BTTF ride.

This has brought my nostalgia factor so high, that I'm pissed Universal closed the BTTF ride.

I honestly feel like one of the luckiest things that's happened to me is my parents took me to Universal as a kid while they still had Ghostbusters, Jaws, Back to the Future, and King Kong. Now it's like The Simpsons and Men in Black and I wouldn't even want to go.

WHAT? They did????

Yeah! Replaced it with a Simpsons ride. I would love to go on the Back to the Future ride, it was so long ago but I remember loving it. They also got rid of the Jaws ride, but I am less heartbroken about that... it was pretty terrible.

I swear if they get rid of the ET ride I will never go back lol

Yeah! Replaced it with a Simpsons ride. I would love to go on the Back to the Future ride, it was so long ago but I remember loving it. They also got rid of the Jaws ride, but I am less heartbroken about that... it was pretty terrible.

I swear if they get rid of the ET ride I will never go back lol

ET is gone too. All that's left that is original is the 3D T2 show. And I heard that's leaving soon.

They still have the BTTF ride. At Universal Studios Japan.

Really wanted to get there when I was over there last November but didn't have time. :(

I was sad to see Star Trek - The Experience in Las Vegas closed down as well, due to licensing reasons. I'm glad i was able to go to both before they shut.

ET is gone too. All that's left that is original is the 3D T2 show. And I heard that's leaving soon.

IOA may end up losing the Marvel stuff at some point soon as well. Hulk will have to be renamed and Spiderman 3d would be f'd.

IOA may end up losing the Marvel stuff at some point soon as well. Hulk will have to be renamed and Spiderman 3d would be f'd.
Sorry. ET is still there.
I only go for Halloween Horror Nights now, they have closed all the magical rides in my opinion. BTTF, Jaws, and King Kong were amazing!

Yep, I still like IOA though. Jurassic Park and the Marvel section are nice. When I was there, the other section wasn't Harry Potter yet. It was just like a kingdom motif but still really cool.

I honestly feel like one of the luckiest things that's happened to me is my parents took me to Universal as a kid while they still had Ghostbusters, Jaws, Back to the Future, and King Kong. Now it's like The Simpsons and Men in Black and I wouldn't even want to go.

Yeah. I loved it when they had the Delorean on display.

27882_391584070795_6025597_n.jpg

Looks like im keeping my EX PO now :) All i really want from this line is BTTF 1 Marty and 50s Doc Brown, from BTTF2 I want Marty in the future clothes with light up MAGs :wink1: as well as Doc Brown in future clothes.... Oh and young Biff :clap

My main wish is an all in one Delorean for parts 1 and 2 similar to what they did with the Batmobile. If I buy one Delorean I sure as hell will not buy a second.

Back