Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Q & A means multiple Martys and Docs I imagine. '55 Doc (clock tower sequence) and '85 Marty would be good for the climax of BTTF.

50's Clock Tower Doc is essential. I can't imagine wanting anything else before we get him.

When you pre-order, SS doesn't bill your credit card until it actually starts shipping, right? I clicked the pay in full option. I assume that will happen next year.

I would want the DeLorean BEFORE other human figures. It's kind of the whole reason (besides Doc) that they can go 'Back to the Future'.

The delorean will come out before any additional BTTF figures.

50's Clock Tower Doc is essential. I can't imagine wanting anything else before we get him.

I'd put good money on the only Doc we will see from BTTF being a radiation suit version.

Why do you think that? Surely Doc's wind-up clock from the Clock Tower scene being included with HT's Delorean suggests otherwise?

Not really. It's on the dash in the second film also.

If HT are possibly encompassing the delorean for 1 and 2 then that makes sense. Either way, I would not count on that tiny accessory as a hint at what doc is coming. HT really don't care that much.

I just have a hunch HT consider the radiation suit doc to be most representative of the film.

I just have a hunch HT consider the radiation suit doc to be most representative of the film.

I guess we'll see when HT (hopefully) get around to it. I hope you're wrong though. I would only be interested in the radiation suit if Marty had come with his yellow suit.

We also have to remember that the DeLorean might have small accessories just to have them, because people will be buying the DeLorean and nothing else (crazy thought, I know)

I have to agree I don't think we'll get anything except Radiation Suit Doc from HT for now and then possibly another with BTTF II, I think 50's Doc will be one that people constantly ask "Where is he?" but I think we'll get 3 Docs (hopefully) by the time the line is done and they'll be Radiation suit, 2015 Doc and 1885 Doc and one of those could be a bundle up piece. I could see 1885 Doc and Marty with a box similar to the picture taken done similar to Wayne and Alfred

Radiation suit Marty seems like a no brainer for a Con Exclusive though.

When you pre-order, SS doesn't bill your credit card until it actually starts shipping, right? I clicked the pay in full option. I assume that will happen next year.
You are correct. When it's arrival date approaches SS will send you a notification that they will be receiving the product in there warehouse within xx days and they give you a date they will be charging your credit card.

I guess we'll see when HT (hopefully) get around to it. I hope you're wrong though. I would only be interested in the radiation suit if Marty had come with his yellow suit.

Again, I'd put good money on a 2015 con ex being radiation suit Marty.

But we will just have to see really. Looking forward to whatever they show next but that will be a ways off.

We also have to remember that the DeLorean might have small accessories just to have them, because people will be buying the DeLorean and nothing else (crazy thought, I know)

I have to agree I don't think we'll get anything except Radiation Suit Doc from HT for now and then possibly another with BTTF II, I think 50's Doc will be one that people constantly ask "Where is he?" but I think we'll get 3 Docs (hopefully) by the time the line is done and they'll be Radiation suit, 2015 Doc and 1885 Doc and one of those could be a bundle up piece. I could see 1885 Doc and Marty with a box similar to the picture taken done similar to Wayne and Alfred

Radiation suit Marty seems like a no brainer for a Con Exclusive though.

My thoughts exactly. :duff

I'll buy every damn one of them. :)

Back