Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard confirmed they were making figures from all three films. Bring on 2015 Marty!

_retour_vers_le_futur____les_chaussures____la__ets_automatiques_disponibles_en_2015___954_north_640x440.jpg

My grail.

Those hi res shots really show off the sculpt. I love it.

I'm watching the fantastic making of's on the bluray right now. I think I'm only processing this piece as well as the HT SW announcement. Holy ****balls!

:hi5: exaclty what i did, got the email on my phone n click click click :lol

I didn't get the email till about 7pm eastern, and by then I'm on daddy duty and couldn't check until about 830pm. I'll easily gobble up every figure from this line but only one Delorean is going on the shelf. They really should just make one that's part 1 and 2 compatible and if it sells insane, make one for part 3. Parts 1 and 2 are all I need as far as Delorean goes.

I didn't get the email till about 7pm eastern, and by then I'm on daddy duty and couldn't check until about 830pm. I'll easily gobble up every figure from this line but only one Delorean is going on the shelf. They really should just make one that's part 1 and 2 compatible and if it sells insane, make one for part 3. Parts 1 and 2 are all I need as far as Delorean goes.

Oh yeah same here, im only tempted to buy the first dalorean due to like the first film the most, I just hope it comes with the lightning rod/hook :lol

There are times on this board when you literally stare at the specs, or the figure itself, and cannot comprehend that this would ever get made in your lifetime. When HT show their next SW figure, I'll spend ages looking at the backgrounds they choose to put behind the figure, then I'll look up behind the scenes pics of the character they choose.

I always say 'yeah DC and Marvel are cool, but there is nothing like the nostalgia of the DeLorean going back in time in the Twin Pines mall carpark, or the build to a new Star Wars movie.' Next year will be one long ride.

There are times on this board when you literally stare at the specs, or the figure itself, and cannot comprehend that this would ever get made in your lifetime. When HT show their next SW figure, I'll spend ages looking at the backgrounds they choose to put behind the figure, then I'll look up behind the scenes pics of the character they choose.

I always say 'yeah DC and Marvel are cool, but there is nothing like the nostalgia of the DeLorean going back in time in the Twin Pines mall carpark, or the build to a new Star Wars movie.' Next year will be one long ride.

Word.

Repped.

Besides Alex P. Keaton and Scott Howard...I'm so using the head sculpt to make a Homeward Bound custom of Chance the dog!...lol
-00-0000-00000.jpg

Back