Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get this as an accessory with the Doc lol

jy6apegy.jpg

Likely Doc will be in radiation suit as many have surmised. To recreate that famous first moment in the film and to go with their current Marty. He also has more goodies, like the radiation case, bullet proof vest, taped letter, that wacky remote, etc.

Personally, I'd rather see '55 Clock Doc to go with their current Marty for my own display to recreate the finale.

Anyone can tell me a good website where I can make preorders that charge only when the figure is in stock to be sent?

Sideshow?

So are there only a limited amount of spaces on the waitlist, after there taken does the website just display "item sold out" or something similar?

The general consensus is that they order an arbitrary amount(Let's say 2000). When that number sells out, it goes on waitlist, they contact HT and order more.
If HT can make more(and this far ahead, they sure can), they up their allocation.
If it goes on waitlist again, the same thing happens, up to any maximum that HT puts on the production.
So, on the first day of waitlist, with a general release, you will definitely get one.

The general consensus is that they order an arbitrary amount(Let's say 2000). When that number sells out, it goes on waitlist, they contact HT and order more.
If HT can make more(and this far ahead, they sure can), they up their allocation.
If it goes on waitlist again, the same thing happens, up to any maximum that HT puts on the production.
So, on the first day of waitlist, with a general release, you will definitely get one.

Thanks man :)

Wait listed is different than sold out. At least there's still a chance. I didn't catch up on the talk in here yet but I'm sure it's been said plenty of times how nuts that is. That has to be record time wait list for a non-movie promo type piece. I saw it open in the morning and didn't think I'd have less than a day to jump on it. Got on the WL last night and I'm pretty confident it'll convert

Wait listed is different than sold out. At least there's still a chance. I didn't catch up on the talk in here yet but I'm sure it's been said plenty of times how nuts that is. That has to be record time wait list for a non-movie promo type piece. I saw it open in the morning and didn't think I'd have less than a day to jump on it. Got on the WL last night and I'm pretty confident it'll convert

Yeah, you'll be fine.
All the waitlist is at this stage is a way to gauge how high they need to make their order. I expect they might have made a smaller order than something like Iron Man, not realising that the sales would be this good.
Of course, i could be wrong and they might have made a huge order and it *still* went to waitlist.

I'm in for more BTTF from Hot Toys. Anything from this line is an instant order.

Looks like Marty is selling really well, we keep this up guys, we might even get:

george_mcfly.jpg

Although I put the chances of a Crispin Glover fig, in the region of between nil & zero. :exactly:

On the wailt list now:slap, didn't even know this was released yet. Hope to still be able to score this?:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Back