1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbs_down_gladiator.gif
wYffLQM.gif
negged2.gif

Watched this movie recently. I need a Maximus Hot Toy.

*shrugs* I've cut some guys some pretty solid deals (Hot Toys Hawkeye for $215 comes to mind). I don't look to make a profit if I sell a figure.

However I really do miss that Hawkeye on my shelf.

I am late to the game, but this is one amazing figure. Surprised me, because I was on the fence and finally got it, not being sure I'd keep it.

stark1.jpg
stark2.jpg

Nice photos!

I never really considered buying this figure until now because it just didn't wow me. Now I want one!:lol

It's been like what.... 1 or 2 months since I bought this figure? Doesn't seem like the LED arc reactor on mine is broken, so I guess that's a huge relief. :thud:

Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

Just got my Tony Stark mechanic yesterday, loving it way more then I had hoped.

The pants were a pain to get through the leg armour but got it eventually, even though the knee pad broke off in the process but I easily glued it back on.

Is it just me or could this piece REALLY do with a miniature shopping cart and a can of drink to display when Tony was buying all the goodies this guy comes with???

Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

Just got my Tony Stark mechanic yesterday, loving it way more then I had hoped.

The pants were a pain to get through the leg armour but got it eventually, even though the knee pad broke off in the process but I easily glued it back on.

Is it just me or could this piece REALLY do with a miniature shopping cart and a can of drink to display when Tony was buying all the goodies this guy comes with???

haha! they would be crazy additions

Back