1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats buddy, that is gonna be a real nice addition to the collection.

Thanks DA, looks like about the best Stark likeness to me ATM, that is until they make the next version:lol

His going to be a great companion piece for the Diecast mark 42, really looking forward to having them both in the collection:)

Thanks DA, looks like about the best Stark likeness to me ATM, that is until they make the next version:lol

His going to be a great companion piece for the Diecast mark 42, really looking forward to having them both in the collection:)

Yeah, I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these in a month, or two. Need to get the Mark 33, 42, and Iron Patriot first :lol

Really sharp photo:clap Just ordered the Exclusive from sideshow, late to the game myself but still very much looking forward to getting it:)

Congrats man! Definitely review him when you get him in. I'm on the fence of getting this. Convince me! :lol

Thanks but you know I'm one of the worst reviewers on YouTube, no editing skills and boring lol.

Don't sell yourself short buddy. You're probably one of the most knowledgeable people in 1/6 that I know. It's all about the content and you provide lots of good content in your videos. :duff

Got my mechanic today, really well done figure, here's a few shots right out of the box.

IMG_20140728_232529.jpg

IMG_20140728_232652.jpg

IMG_20140728_232716.jpg

IMG_20140728_232756.jpg

Looking sweet Skull congrats! I may pick him up soon. I have the Workshop Version coming in and if I'm happy with him I may not pick this up but still if there's a deal I may just have to snag him. Very cool piece to own and one of the coolest moments in Iron Man 3.

Thanks, well if you got the workshop version your pretty well set on Tony Stark, that thing has it all, congrats:hi5:

Congrats Pete and nice pix brotha :clap

Thanks buddy, I will fully set him up in the next few days and then I'll do a review at some point, stay tuned:wink1:

Back